Bellazon

Esther Canadas
Thumbnail

CarMELita

i had no idea there's no thread about her...

i had various pics of esther and mark for ages... i really liked them 2gether...

plus,she was very attractive... probably is now...

but i was dissapointed when i found out that she had her lips done...

While ago i wtached "Sexiest supermodels of the world" or w/e and she was there I'd say she's quite the spanish topmodel i think and also Tyra mentioned her on ANTM when then went to Spain..

Too bad she doesn't get much attention here..

But taht's probably cuz she's "old"..

While ago i wtached "Sexiest supermodels of the world" or w/e and she was there I'd say she's quite the spanish topmodel i think and also Tyra mentioned her on ANTM when then went to Spain..

Too bad she doesn't get much attention here..

But taht's probably cuz she's "old"..

yes so true

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Carmelita I'm sorry to say you but the Esther Cañadas biography is incorrect!!!!! :ninja:

Take 2 Model Management never had been in Spain!!!!!! The firth Esther agency was "KARA" from Alicante. She never won the Spanish version -The Look of the year (Elite Agency competicion) but she was saw by "GROUP model management " staff, is a very famous Spanish Agency. She travelled to New York later. But I think she was in Elite New York before to Take 2

Carmelita I'm sorry to say you but the Esther Cañadas biography is incorrect!!!!! :ninja:

Take 2 Model Management never had been in Spain!!!!!! The firth Esther agency was "KARA" from Alicante. She never won the Spanish version -The Look of the year (Elite Agency competicion) but she was saw by "GROUP model management " staff, is a very famous Spanish Agency. She travelled to New York later. But I think she was in Elite New York before to Take 2

Thanks fot that, Qisties - I'm going to edit her bio and put your post in! :yes:

• 3 weeks later...
as if Esther only has two pages and Izabel goulart has like 100+ whats wrong with this industry? Did i miss something or when did ugly become the new style? I thought models were supposed to be the epitomy of beauty.....what happend to that idea? I understand that they want edgy girls and thats cool sometimes...but what happend to hotties?

Someone please explain!

She didn't even had a thread four month ago!

I guess no one's interested in her anymore :idk:

And to me she's very edgy and has always been! But of course she's hot too, that's why I'm still remembering her :shifty: