Heather Marks
Thumbnail

the sars

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Covers + cover story "Once Upon A Time" for Glamour Italia December 2013/January 2014

Photographer: Hong Jang Hyun
Fashion Editor: Simone Guidarelli
Hair: Nicolas Eldin
Make-up: John McKay
Manicure: Dawn Sterling

Model: Heather Marks

Source: Fashion Scans Remastered (fashionscansremastered.net)

abkWHiAa.jpg adyCr1dn.jpg

aduvulYs.jpg abhRC3lI.jpg

abqZDoW9.jpg acy1wJw9.jpg

abmyCmDd.jpg abnViosW.jpg

acm8CNAN.jpg abfEodXY.jpg

adzD60lH.jpg adb69rgf.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Frye Fall 2014 Campaign

post-88109-0-97615600-1413519996_thumb.jpost-88109-0-58124800-1413520001_thumb.jpost-88109-0-97513400-1413519999_thumb.jpost-88109-0-47233000-1413519998_thumb.j

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTWCpfFhyIc

Q&A w/ Heather:

post-88109-0-97749800-1413520123_thumb.j

Model Heather Marks, the face of our fall campaign, shares with us her must-have fall fashion item and what it was like to visit the factory where iconic Frye boots are made.

FRYE: What excites you about fall? 

HM: Leaves changing color, hikes in Woodstock with Otis (my English bulldog), crisp air, campfires, knit sweaters. 

FRYE: Describe your style. 

HM: I like to get dressed up in the evenings, but in the day I like to keep it a little simpler. Skinny jeans, a nice T-shirt, leather boots. Really easy but still put together. 

FRYE: Who is your style icon? 

HM: Kate Moss. 

FRYE: What's your must-have fall fashion item? 

HM: My leather Frye backpack. 

FRYE: What does Frye mean to you? 

HM: When I think of Frye, I think of comfort, style and quality. 

FRYE: What are your favorite Frye styles? 

HM: I love the Engineer boot and the heeled bootie -- I think it’s the Patty Artisan Zip. 

FRYE: What was it like to visit the factory in Arkansas, where iconic Frye boots are made? 

HM: Getting to travel to Arkansas was such an incredible experience. I got to meet some really amazing people and got to see first-hand how much care and work goes into every finished product. 

FRYE: Describe your experience with Frye Creative Director Michael Petry on the shoot. 

HM: Working with Michael Petry was such a treat for me. He welcomed me into the Frye family with open arms. It’s amazing to work with someone who clearly loves what they do. Michael has a great eye for detail, and he knows what he wants before we even get to set. Getting to work together is like hanging out with a good friend all afternoon -- lots of laughter and lots of fun. 

FRYE: What's in your handbag? 

HM: Cellphone, neutral Nars lipstick, Berocca vitamins, sunglasses and my favorite roll on fragrance. 

FRYE: What are 10 things you can't live without? 

HM: 1. iPhone 2. My English bulldog Otis 3. Spotify (for my music) 4. French fries 5. Summers at my lake house 6. My roomba (vacuum) 7. Frye Engineer boots 8. Diptyque candles 9. Lucas’ Papaw ointment 10. Starbucks tea mistos 

FRYE: What's on your playlist? 

HM: I love country because it’s what I grew up on and brings me back to my Calgary roots. I have a very diverse taste in music. I love everything from roots and blues to rap. 

FRYE: What's on your Instagram? 

HM: Most of the pictures I post on Instagram are of me.

• 4 weeks later...