Bellazon

Fan Talk

• 2 months later...

I think she's very beuatiyfull and has a great smile, but sometimes she has a strange nose, like here:

i5632950_23966_6.jpg

but all in all she's a real beautyfull girl! The prettiest, then Ana und then Adriana, i think ^.^

please don't look @ mistakes, cause I'm from germany and I can't english perfect... sry bout this..

Edited by Isi

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Q : does anyone knows alessandra religion? Im writing about her for school But I cant find it.. <_<

I don't know, though I have seen her wearing a necklace with the symbol for Islam (crescent moon with star, but I am not sure which way round it is) a lot in her candids thread. Though I would find it very odd that she would be allowed to model if she and her family are Muslims. Unless they are extremely liberal I would think such a thing would be forbidden.

Here's an example of the necklace I am talking about. Maybe someone else is more certain as to whether this is a symbol for Islam, or not?:

3b-DWF15-993892_filt.jpg

It's interesting - a lot of the models, Adriana, Ana BB have similar tatoos with the crescent and star.

I mean, looking at it, it seems as though it's a display of religion since its the symbol of Islam...but I'm not so sure in this case...

I think it means something else.

Secret VS Business. :ninja:

... or maybe she just likes the symbol and there's no deeper reason? For example: the cross - a christian symbol, today a lot of people who aren't even of that religion are wearing a necklace with that symbol, without any particular reason. It doesn't mean anything, it's just emblazonment. I also doubt that Alessandra is muslim... :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...