Bellazon

Fan Talk

where you dream about her and for her you dont exist..you sound like Poju :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Come on, now.

I am talking about a different kind of dream.

But, you just don't get it.

Nevermind.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jesus says ''never give up!! Heidegger you twat..Never give up on explaining''

:D

where you dream about her and for her you dont exist..you sound like Poju :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Come on, now.

I am talking about a different kind of dream.

But, you just don't get it.

Nevermind.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But you can make me understand if i'm that dull?...serioulsy i'm not kidding like others..life is fun but there should serious part to..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

But in the Victoria's secret fashion show he was no show as well in her official website Backstage in VS fashion show....their were old friends before they got together so maybe they decided to become friends after their relationship didn't work out...because I saw her Halloween vid Marcelo wasn't there....

Well, i was there, he was standing, hahaha

and i said : "OMG, IS MARCELO BOLDRINI"

and i asked for a picture, and he said :"why do you want a picture?" and i said :"because you are a fucking TOP MODEL".. hahaha. I don't like him anymore, but he is still hot.

Me and him ( i cut myself out of the picture, because i was talking to him, and i came out really bad haha )

post-99-1137032535_thumb.jpg

Marcelo :

post-99-1137032575_thumb.jpg

Well, i was there, he was standing, hahaha

and i said : "OMG, IS MARCELO BOLDRINI"

and i asked for a picture, and he said :"why do you want a picture?" and i said :"because you are a fucking TOP MODEL".. hahaha. I don't like him anymore, but he is still hot.

Me and him ( i cut myself out of the picture, because i was talking to him, and i came out really bad haha )

post-99-1137032535_thumb.jpg

Marcelo :

post-99-1137032575_thumb.jpg

Wow! AnaBB Cover that is so awesome that you got a chance to take pictures with Marcelo! :ddr: (Y) they came out really really nice! thank you so much for sharing with all of us! :yes: awwww..and you did not have to cut yourself out the picture, i think you look very beautiful! :) you are so fortunate that you get a chance to go to the Rio shows! Wow! cool! hehe :dance:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...