4. Hana Soukupova

5. Eugenia Volodina

6. Daria Werbowy

7. Doutzen Kroes

8. Natasha Poly

9. Tiiu Kuik

10. Inguna Butane

11. Snejana Onopka

I'll try to send u pics tomorrow :shifty: I'm not even sure if some of them can compete :|

I'm gonna have this with a little twist :shifty: to make it more interesting. There will be three categories:

"My Portrait"

the facial shot that says "i am beautiful, love me". i'm gonna make it harder by not accepting any cosmetics ads for this category :evil: There should only be one model in the ad making this category the individual one.

"No man is an Island"

this is for the duo/pair ads but i am also making this the sexy category. Pairs may be girl and girl or boy and girl :)

"Me, Myself and Them"

the group (3 or more) ad and also the edgy category.

There should only be one model in focus for all categories. And the designer name of the brand should be on the pic. :)

*Huge credit to NEMESIDE and THIAGOMELLO for the inspiration

But i have already included category 'Do they rock together' to my season 5 earlier than you wrote this, and it's wining, i think it will win so it will be the same, cos i guess majority of people will send pics model f + model f

But i have already included category 'Do they rock together' to my season 5 earlier than you wrote this, and it's wining, i think it will win so it will be the same, cos i guess majority of people will send pics model f + model f

i thought it was goin to be candids? :idk: this is only for ads.... i'm not venturing into editorials and stuff like that :) i'm pretty sure it'll be different besides, as a rule i said one model should be in focus so it's not going to mess up ur comp :)

1. Laetitia Casta

2. Adriana Lima

3. Gisele Bundchen

4. Hana Soukupova

5. Eugenia Volodina

6. Daria Werbowy

7. Doutzen Kroes

8. Natasha Poly

9. Tiiu Kuik

10. Inguna Butane

11. Snejana Onopka

12. Carmen Kass