Bellazon

Battle of Advertising Campaigns!!!

ennaid

but the woman is ten times more erotic... and beautiful. :p

:rofl: (Y) :thumbsup:

btw i'm just curious: who does your boyfriend think is prettier, eugenia or stam ? :ninja:

He thinks Eugenia looks like a man :ninja: (Id did slap him for that!) About Stam... Well :D I didn't ask him :D

:rofl: slapping is not enough... take his balls in your hand and clench your fist :| real hard :|

but the woman is ten times more erotic... and beautiful. :p

:rofl: (Y) :thumbsup:

btw i'm just curious: who does your boyfriend think is prettier, eugenia or stam ? :ninja:

He thinks Eugenia looks like a man :ninja: (Id did slap him for that!) About Stam... Well :D I didn't ask him :D

:rofl: slapping is not enough... take his balls in your hand and clench your fist :| real hard :|

:rofl: No... He needs them :shifty: As long he thinks I'm beautiful I'm happy... And he does :shifty: :p

But I was really like: :huh: :angry: :persuazn: :laugh:

i don't actually like eugenia's pose, it looks like she's got stomach cramps and is pulling her stomach in to try and ease them. my vote goes to linda.

I couldn't agree more. I love Eugenia, and she has one of the best bodies out there, but she looks all kinds of funky. Stomach cramps make me lol.

Linda get's my vote.

ok here is my review:

Daria - I LOVE her and i generally love her lancome ads... but the more i look at that ad, the more something seems "off"... it must be the colour of her skin, the hairdo or the shadows on her cheekbones...

Milla - That's a good ad but she reminds me of Linda Evangelista here and considering Linda bugs me...

Doutzen - i think i've already mentionned it in her thread, i don't really like that ad, she looks like a vampire... still pretty though but that's distracting, IMO

I like both Tiiu and Eugenia's ads so i have to go with the model i prefer...

EUGENIA