Bellazon

Battle of Advertising Campaigns!!!

ennaid

lol. it's funny, suddenly it's cool to hate Adriana, even when she's once in her life (sarcasm [just to prevent from hatred-mails against me]) deserves to win on this forum :rofl:

Wait, I've always loathed her! [insert moo here] She's pretty yes, but a horrible model who wouldn't know versatility if it walked up and kicked her in the ass. I can't stand Ana either, but she's the overall better model. :whistle:

1.Ana: Adri is giving us that dead fish look again. No thanks. Ana exudes elegance. Perfect.

2. Ana! Are you kidding me? Ana killed Adri's.

3. Adri. I refuse to say anything other than it was slightly better than Ana's.

^ This is proof I can be unbiased. No matter how much I hate a model.

lol. it's funny, suddenly it's cool to hate Adriana, even when she's once in her life (sarcasm [just to prevent from hatred-mails against me]) deserves to win on this forum :rofl:

Wait, I've always loathed her! [insert moo here] She's pretty yes, but a horrible model who wouldn't know versatility if it walked up and kicked her in the ass. I can't stand Ana either, but she's the overall better model. :whistle:

:rofl: it's the same with me, I think she's an awful model overall but her ads are - in my honest opinion - 10 times better than Ana's and that's why i vote for her this time.

i personally preferred ana's ads. i have never hated adri because it's "cool", i simply never understood her appeal. each to their own i guess, but neither model is of any interest to me. this is a long-winded way of bumping this thread.

:rofl: it's the same with me, I think she's an awful model overall but her ads are - in my honest opinion - 10 times better than Ana's and that's why i vote for her this time.

i agree with you