Bellazon

T.I.
Thumbnail

aniool3k

According to entertainment writer Sandra Rose, T.I and Tiny are engaged and expecting a little one. :ninja:

Rose who is close with Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, spoke with her mother Diane and received the news - as well as tidbits about a possible wedding in July. So all you T.I lusters better turn the other cheek because looks like he’s riding with Ti-Ti til the end.

post-2374-1169326338_thumb.jpg

post-2374-1169326380_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Media Take Out has a photo of former Xscape singer Tiny, who is currently pregnant with her third child. The singer and fiance', Rapper T.I., are expecting a baby girl in June. The couple are raising two children together, son King Harris and daughter Zonnique Pullins.

post-2359-1171808555_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rapper T.I. announced that he and his longtime girlfriend, Tameka "Tiny" Cottle, who is currently pregnant with couple's second child together, have mutually decided to end their engagement and remain friends. T.I. says the two will instead focus on their individual goals and their children.

"She's still a part of my life. I love her to death. Her children is still my children, my children are still her children. We want each other to be happy. It's nothing she did and it's nothing I did."

The couple's baby girl is due at the end of June/early July and will make T.I. a father for the sixth time. Source: MTV News

According to Young, Black and Fabulous, rapper T.I. and former fiancee and singer Tiny lost their baby in a stillbirth yesterday. Tiny was 5 months along. The baby was a girl and was their second child together. Tiny is recovering at an Atlanta hospital.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...