Bellazon

Editing old posts

ilum

Hi, I was just reposting some broken links on Victoria Lee's thread but was wondering if it would be possible to add a feature that allows us to just edit old posts instead of me having to quote and repost them? I used to be able to edit all my old posts but now I can't do that anymore and it would be much more convenient than spamming the thread with reposts. Thank you!

47 minutes ago, ilum said:

Hi, I was just reposting some broken links on Victoria Lee's thread but was wondering if it would be possible to add a feature that allows us to just edit old posts instead of me having to quote and repost them? I used to be able to edit all my old posts but now I can't do that anymore and it would be much more convenient than spamming the thread with reposts. Thank you!

Please upload files to our servers and this will never be an issue again. Unfortunately we had to prevent edits due to people would get upset for whatever reason and delete all their posts and make threads unreadable. 

Let me see what I can do about the Victoria Lee thread. 

Yes that's what I've been doing from now on but these are just old posts from when I wasn't doing so, but I'm reposting by uploading to the server now. If you could enable that feature that would be great but if not that's fine. I just don't want to spam! And if you could possibly do it for Rosie Tupper's thread too that would be great as well since there are broken links on there I'd like to fix as well :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

@maddog107, @Michael*, @Prettyphile Whoever sees this first: Can you help me editing a couple of old post we can no longer edit? :chicken: 

Here -> https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/68254-the-cover-or-the-original/page/14/?tab=comments#comment-5278046

The post from May 7 says "Round 234" but it should read "Round 235", and so on the following 3 post should be one number up, that is till reaching Round 238.

Many thanks in advance!

1 minute ago, Stormbringer said:

@maddog107, @Michael*, @Prettyphile Whoever sees this first: Can you help me editing a couple of old post we can no longer edit? :chicken: 

Here -> https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/68254-the-cover-or-the-original/page/14/?tab=comments#comment-5278046

The post from May 7 says "Round 234" but it should read "Round 235", and so on the following 3 post should be one number up, that is till reaching Round 238.

Many thanks in advance!

Done

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can you please delete my last post of Romina Palmisano's forum by Rainmodel. I am unable to delete my own post at this time. I have plenty more higher resolution photos I can post for Romina Palmisano but I would like the current last post to be deleted so that when I repost the rest of her images in a topic there will be no duplicates. thank you @maddog107 @Prettyphile

rominapalmisanoNYC-ELITEmodeloJ2final737-512-001.jpeg

• 2 months later...