Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I think Myla is fine and she's good amongst the "body positive" crowd so I can see why VS is interested in her, if anything I'd say she has a bigger female following than men. She's a bigger girl than the average model -something VS has been getting shit about for year- but still looks healthy and fit unlike other girls *cough* Ashley Graham *cough* :ninja:

15 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I think Myla is fine and she's good amongst the "body positive" crowd so I can see why VS is interested in her, if anything I'd say she has a bigger female following than men. She's a bigger girl than the average model -something VS has been getting shit about for year- but still looks healthy and fit unlike other girls *cough* Ashley Graham *cough* :ninja:

Are you sure about that? If you look at her recent followers it’s mostly men and her comment section is mostly men. 

Edit: I think the body positive crowd will support her, but they won’t actually care about her if that makes any sense. 

Just now, phang.s said:

Are you sure about that? If you look at her recent followers it’s mostly men and her comment section is mostly men. 

I mean I don't have the actual numbers :rofl: but from what I've seen she seems to have more female followers, and in the comments it depends on the picture. Of course she'll get more dude comments in her bikini pictures but in the rest of the pictures her comments are at least 50-50. I also recall women having a really positive reaction to her SI eds, this is from her rookie reveal:

7 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

They have transsexual working for them now?

:bounce:

Not sure what you mean? Devon is not transexual and does not even have a remotely masculine look o.o 

We may see Valentina this year tho and I doubt people will even notice she's trans unless press makes a big deal about it