Jump to content
Bellazon

General Discussion


Clauds
 Share

Recommended Posts

Why does VS cover the girls up so much??? These looks are awful, why the hell would the model even work out for the VSFS??? I wouldn't do the show again if I was given this crap to wear.

1059370362.png Candice looks like she's wearing her son's bib, but thankfully she washed off the Spagehtti O's that he dribbled on it...

1059370346.pngA tshirt promoting another model?? Fuck you VS. That poor girl doesn't deserve this. 

1059370408.png1059371236.png1059371406.png1059397752.png1059371678.png1059371676.pngLameka is fully covered!!!! WHY??? I don't even care for her and this is wrong, so wrong. 6xfQVI5p_o.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9C44C118-7974-4FEF-91B1-FB9BB6D5356E.jpeg

What is going on with her skin? I am not trying to be mean bc I like her being in the VSFS but I am very curious....She looks like a 40 year old chainsmoker (and I'm a chainsmoker and have seen my skin look like this before when I've been at 2 packs a day....once I took a big break from smoking so much, my skin got better....but for that period where I smoked super heavily, I looked like this (I'm 29).

She looks great on the runway and from far away, but I wonder what's causing her skin to look like this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bump said:

9C44C118-7974-4FEF-91B1-FB9BB6D5356E.jpeg

What is going on with her skin? I am not trying to be mean bc I like her being in the VSFS but I am very curious....She looks like a 40 year old chainsmoker (and I'm a chainsmoker and have seen my skin look like this before when I've been at 2 packs a day....once I took a big break from smoking so much, my skin got better....but for that period where I smoked super heavily, I looked like this (I'm 29).

She looks great on the runway and from far away, but I wonder what's causing her skin to look like this?

She has always had skin issues and time by time her acne appears again so...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What drives me crazy about the VSFS show are the clashing colors in the outfits, sometimes like four or five together. It's like a kindergartener picked out the color combinations. Limit it to just two colors, please. If they desperately need a third color, make it white or black. Sara's outfit is one of the better ones in Glam Royal because it was limited to just two colors, whereas some of the other outfits were fugly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, uberglasses said:

What drives me crazy about the VSFS show are the clashing colors in the outfits, sometimes like four or five together. It's like a kindergartener picked out the color combinations. Limit it to just two colors, please. If they desperately need a third color, make it white or black. Sara's outfit is one of the better ones in Glam Royal because it was limited to just two colors, whereas some of the other outfits were fugly.

 

Refer to my comments here :D

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, uberglasses said:

Now without Adriana, the angels that have been around the longest are Behati and Candice from 2007. From the other models, it's Liu, right? She was there from 2009. I can't think of anyone else that's been there longer.

 

I think Barbara F. came into the scene the same time as Liu. Maybe Devon & Kelly too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, uberglasses said:

Now without Adriana, the angels that have been around the longest are Behati and Candice from 2007. From the other models, it's Liu, right? She was there from 2009. I can't think of anyone else that's been there longer.

Another one from 2009 is Lily A. Lais since 2010, Toni, Sue He & Elsa since 2011,.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, uberglasses said:

Now without Adriana, the angels that have been around the longest are Behati and Candice from 2007. From the other models, it's Liu, right? She was there from 2009. I can't think of anyone else that's been there longer.

Shanina, Elsa started in 2011, Lais in 2010

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...