Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

36 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Behati's fans that actually think that she got the FB this year are just so funny to me, idk why.:rofl:

Even when she is not the first option she is still an option so I also don't know why you find this funny...

But whatever I guess in our thoughts we wanna think vs is smart but well... With what we saw last two years we must not to believe it.👽

I’d be happy if Behati has the fb as she’s my fave but to be honest I’m not sure it would be entirely fair... she’s been completely MIA from VS for what, 2 and a half years? More? I don’t think she did anything after the 2016 swim special did she? Whilst other girls have been working their asses off. 

I’d like it to go to Elsa or Martha- Elsa because she ties with Lais who got it last year for longevity, and Martha for how much she works and because she’s a good spokesmodel for the brand.

1 hour ago, Candyliz said:

Even when she is not the first option she is still an option so I also don't know why you find this funny...

But whatever I guess in our thoughts we wanna think vs is smart but well... With what we saw last two years we must not to believe it.👽

Because I find it funny, crucify me.:rofl:

9 hours ago, Clauds said:

I'm not saying anything because I ain't burning anyone like that, but VS has dropped a lot of girls last minute :ninja: I had no idea about Cintia tho. VS has also been dropped by models last minute tho, Natasha Poly dropped out of 2014 very last minute for example. So it goes both ways, but I never heard of anyone getting cast or re-cast in the last minute, if true then I'd be shocked, in a VERY happy way tho because I've always been a huge Maria fan and I'm still bummed she didn't get it. 

Also no, Behati didn't get the bra ffs.

does anyone remember what outfits natasha was meant to wear? 

10 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

10 Magazine will most likely be doing the interviews as they leave the fittings today. Hopefully, they are released this week.

ugh! I wish someone else would do the interview, I like 10 mag, but the questions are painful to watch the girls answer..."do people recognize you on the street?...blah, blah, etc..

Most of the questions are ones that models can't win and they are damned either way-  In the above question, for example, if models answer "yes people recognize me" then they are narcissistic bitch, but if they say, "no one recognizes me", then they appear as either dishonest or self-deprecating..

There were a few interviews last year where I was pleasantly surprised, though...but overall, the questions make me want to laugh...they should ask something more controversial- then they might get answers that would make better/interesting watching

5 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Let's take a quick survey (only one answer per question so choose wisely)...

1. Who do you WANT to get the FB?

2. Who do you THINK got the FB?

1) Elsa (I think it's time for a blonde)

2) Martha or Behati