Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Trying to make things as positive as possible. Best case scenario, Alannah, Sadie, and Kelsey just walk PINK. I'm willing to see what they offer walk wise. Sadie better be a one and done, Megan Puleri situation. Kelsey and Alannah can stay PINK girls until they actually show off some prowess as models. I have no clue where they are gonna put Winnie but that girl has no business walking the VS show. 

2 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

Sadie, Alannah, Winnie... What the actual hell. How do we get the idiots on this team fired? I'm fine with Kelsey, but the rest are so MEH that it physically pains me to think that they will be walking this year. 

Alannah will definitely be in PINK and she does possess the essence of a pink girl so i’m happy for her! Really a career break through. Not thrilled about Winnie cause its HER FIRST casting and she book it plus her walk is not as strong. As for Sadie, its expected since she already shot for the holiday campaign so i’m not surprised. If Josie Canseco, Chase Carter, Roos Abels, Yasmin Wijnaldum make it too it wouldn’t be as a shocker

1 minute ago, JROCK177217 said:

I swear to God if I see a single BFF segment with Sara and Sadie...

Watch how it happens or we will get small little glimpses of Sara backstage rooting for her BFF. 🙄

... just keep writing the list with my disappointment. I kinda don't want to see anymore. 😑

11 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

I swear to God if I see a single BFF segment with Sara and Sadie...

They usually dont give Sara that amount of exposure so I think that aint happening lmao. Maybe if she was Josephine's best friend.

I get major baby Candice vibes from Alannah and I don't mind Kelsey. Winnie is a huge no, she's pretty but her personality is yikes and so is her walk. 

I wish Barbara, Dukie, Yasmin, Hannah, Robin, Shanina, Frida, Georgia, Daniela and Toni make it. And BLANCA.

I don't like it when models with no big careers or not even a solid career get the show. I thought VS was supposed to be the show of the big models. The newcomers that are confirmed so far have no legit modeling careers except for Winnie but she's too SJW-pleasing for me. Man, where is this show going? Feels like the VS team are eager to ruin the show. Odd.