Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I think they are trying to make some models careers, i guess VS had this power before, but they never made HF careers, that i can remember at least. Chosing young girls, with many followers, or that are not HF, makes sense, since they aren't a brand like DIOR, CHANNEL or D&G. They are more affordable and cheaper, they need models who will show that yout too can use a VS bra or pantie, i don't know, that's my opinion, but i love love love the HF models, just think they need to go with more comercials one.

1 minute ago, trainwreck said:

I think they are trying to make some models careers, i guess VS had this power before, but they never made HF careers, that i can remember at least. Chosing young girls, with many followers, or that are not HF, makes sense, since they aren't a brand like DIOR, CHANNEL or D&G. They are more affordable and cheaper, they need models who will show that yout too can use a VS bra or pantie, i don't know, that's my opinion, but i love love love the HF models, just think they need to go with more comercials one.

I can see them doing that with Lorena Rae because she has 36" hips and HF are not here for size 2 models.....which is stupid. But the supers were a size 2. So I can see them making her over a bit here and there. They low key did that with Candice S. because she was not a powerhouse model in her days in my opinion. She was a filler.