Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

If she's training alone without a trainer I doubt anyone can stop her. I wonder how her model friends feel about this.

And why is she working out alone? Most seem to work out with a trainer and/or with (model) friends. (At least those who go to the gym.) Does she feel other people would “hold her back”?

The training Kelly does seems excessive to me for a model. But at the same time I’ve seen fitness professionals have similar training methods so it doesn’t have to be extremely unhealthy. On the other hand she’s not a fitness professional and she’s not training for the CrossFit games so it does make one wonder. 

At at the end of the day though, I’m going to love seeing those killer abs on the runway.   

7 minutes ago, MV007 said:

The training Kelly does seems excessive to me for a model. But at the same time I’ve seen fitness professionals have similar training methods so it doesn’t have to be extremely unhealthy. On the other hand she’s not a fitness professional and she’s not training for the CrossFit games so it does make one wonder. 

At at the end of the day though, I’m going to love seeing those killer abs on the runway.   

It’s the type of training and purpose. She is not increasing muscle or endurance. She is a twig now because she is going to walk on a runway.

I liked that after the 2009 show, Marisa Miller acknowledged that she had gone too far in training for the show. Marisa didn’t look her best then and neither does Kelly now.

10 minutes ago, heartwing said:

So for anyone wondering, Josephine confirmed on her instagram (in the comments) they shot the holiday commercial in NYC in August. 

She also said that her fittings are next week.

So the idea (that never seemed logical to me) of Thursday-Sunday this week for angels' fittings is out.

16 minutes ago, heartwing said:

So for anyone wondering, Josephine confirmed on her instagram (in the comments) they shot the holiday commercial in NYC in August. 

The budget must be in the toilet. And whoever got the Bra probably found out in August.

Okay just looking at the beginning of August vs the rest of the month, I think they might have done the Holiday shooting and commercial roughly at the same time. Most of the month of August the girls posted other work, or they were on vacation. So these might actually be from the commercial, or at the very least we might have an idea of what the commercial could look like.  Also, the regulars who do hair and makeup started posting flashbacks to last years commercial around the same time these came out.

2 hours ago, Freak said:

And the trainer who's with her those 4 hours doesn't say anything to her? I mean... She has a serious problem 

Ain’t no one in this world who would say that a regime like this is remotely healthy. I’d put money on it.

Just now, Sanni said:

No French castle, no old ship, no Czech railway station, and no ranch in Colorado.

This is a good thing :rofl:

The more I look at the timeline of the VS angels, the more and more I'm convinced they did pictures and the commercial at the same time. There is very little wiggle room in the month of August for all the girls to get together to do a commercial. August 8th - 11th/12th seems to be the golden ticket