Bellazon

Anne Vyalitsyna
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

Revlon, the iconic makeup brand of the classic Richard Avedon ads featuring supermodels, returns to form with a gorgeous new campaign starring Anne Vyalitsyna. Actresses are cute, but no one beats a model when it comes to selling the beauty ideal. With smoky eyes and a plum pout by Gucci Westman, Anne looks every bit as unforgettable as the classic Revlon beauties of yesteryear.

models.com

post-35528-1317830358_thumb.jpgpost-35528-1317830363_thumb.jpg

Rockstars and models have never been able to resist each other – Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall, David Bowie and Iman, Seal and Heidi Klum, the list goes on and on. Vogue Russia‘s November issue devotes itself to the latest couple to merge the best of music and fashion – the stunning Anne Vyalitsyna and her boyfriend Maroon 5′s Adam Levine. The photogenic twosome goes au naturel for Alix Malka‘s images and it makes for one steamy shoot.

models.com

H13185241032517772_1.jpg H13185241032517772_2.jpg H13185241032517772_3.jpg H13185241032517772_4.jpg H13185241032517772_5.jpg H13185241032517772_6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

^Wow, she looks good, but It still makes me sick with how public they are with they're relationship. It kinda makes me not want to like her :/ Because I don't like to see everything shes doing invloving making out or touching her boyfriend.

I'm a big fan of both Anne & Adam so I'm pretty sure that other than Vogue Russia & the two videos (Misery & Never Gonna Leave This Bed) they never worked together before, they've done lots of red carpets together, but professionally that's it

You should look at some of Anne's work, she's been doing cool stuff lately :heart: