Bellazon

Anne Vyalitsyna
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

cff087138647256.jpg 2e2fe8138647259.jpg 21492b138647261.jpg 29540b138647263.jpg e66175138647265.jpg

How do you say hello where you’re from? Privet. How were you discovered: IMG Casting St. Petersburg. Most memorable modeling moment: Shooting with Irving Penn. Most embarrassing modeling moment: Thank God I don’t have one. Favorite model: Christy Turlington. What are you wearing? Helmut Lang blazer, Dolce & Gabbana tank, Nicole Miller pants and Balmain boots.

What is in your purse right now? My wallet, Blackberry, iPhone, makeup, brush, water, and book. Beauty item you cannot live without? RMS lip balm.

Do you have any hobbies? Anything active—skiing, surfing. Last song listened to on iPod: “S&M” by Rihanna. Favorite food: French fries. Favorite color: Blue. What do you do for exercise? Yoga, strength training with my trainer, Justin Gelband, and running.

Who is your hero? My mom. Name one thing people would be surprised to know about you: I’m writing a children’s book. Place you always visit while in New York: Central Park—the Alice in Wonderland statue. Dream vacation: Brazil and Italy.

Vogue.com via TFS

• 2 weeks later...