Bellazon

News

Jornal Zero Hora Interview

The almost-27 years old gorgeous Gaúcha from Erechim, Alessandra Ambrosio, enjoyed the Easter holiday with her family in her hometown. The RSVIP talked to her on the phone and the lead Angel told us when she comes to her hometown her house is always filled with friends, her grandparents are always spoiling her and making her favorites foods, and she loves to walk around the city, eat barbeque and eat lots of chocolate/easter eggs. She chooses to not talk about her future baby with her boyfriend with editor of Fluir Magazine, Steven Allain. After the great time with her family she went back to New York yesterday. She didn't want to be photographed for the Zero Hora, but she kindly sent us a personal picture from this weekend. Thank you Alessandra!

RSVIP - What changed with the pregnancy ?

Alessandra Ambrósio - I don't like to talk about it, I put everything on my blog. I'm just protecting my baby. But for now what has changed is that I used to smoke but I stopped. A great change. All my contracts are current and I will carry on working.

RSVIP - How do deal with all the missing ?

Alessandra - My sister is with me, my mom is coming in April and when the baby is born, I'll come back to see my family. I haven't decided yet where the baby will be born.

RSVIP - Do you get a lot of attention in Erechim?

Alessandra - People see me, some ask for pictures and autographs, but not too often. I think it's more children when I go out and walk. I do everything here. It still feels like home.

RSVIP - What is your plan when you done with modeling ?

Alessandra - I always wanted to be a model, and I am. I always wanted to be a mother, and soon I will be. I don't know what I'm going to do after. I just filmed a commercial for the English brand Next. I have a contract with them, and some cool magazines covers are out in the next semester, like Arena and GQ.

http://zerohora.clicrbs.com.br/zerohora/js...on=9525§ion=87

From OAAF. post by GABIE

296dds0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Jornal Zero Hora Interview

post-18981-0-1446078279-12974_thumb.jpg

The almost-27 years old gorgeous Gaúcha from Erechim, Alessandra Ambrosio, enjoyed the Easter holiday with her family in her hometown. The RSVIP talked to her on the phone and the lead Angel told us when she comes to her hometown her house is always filled with friends, her grandparents are always spoiling her and making her favorites foods, and she loves to walk around the city, eat barbeque and eat lots of chocolate/easter eggs. She chooses to not talk about her future baby with her boyfriend with editor of Fluir Magazine, Steven Allain. After the great time with her family she went back to New York yesterday. She didn't want to be photographed for the Zero Hora, but she kindly sent us a personal picture from this weekend. Thank you Alessandra!

RSVIP - What changed with the pregnancy ?

Alessandra Ambrósio - I don't like to talk about it, I put everything on my blog. I'm just protecting my baby. But for now what has changed is that I used to smoke but I stopped. A great change. All my contracts are current and I will carry on working.

RSVIP - How do deal with all the missing ?

Alessandra - My sister is with me, my mom is coming in April and when the baby is born, I'll come back to see my family. I haven't decided yet where the baby will be born.

RSVIP - Do you get a lot of attention in Erechim?

Alessandra - People see me, some ask for pictures and autographs, but not too often. I think it's more children when I go out and walk. I do everything here. It still feels like home.

RSVIP - What is your plan when you done with modeling ?

Alessandra - I always wanted to be a model, and I am. I always wanted to be a mother, and soon I will be. I don't know what I'm going to do after. I just filmed a commercial for the English brand Next. I have a contract with them, and some cool magazines covers are out in the next semester, like Arena and GQ.

http://zerohora.clicrbs.com.br/zerohora/js...on=9525§ion=87

From OAAF. post by GABIE

Thanks so much!

But... Steven Allain? :blink:

• 3 weeks later...