Bellazon

News

Wow, the date is sooner than I thought. Anja's a very beautiful name. Wouldn't it be funny if Alessandra's, Heidi's, and daughters of the other angels (when they have them) grow up to be the next generation of VS Angels. Talk about keeping Sexy in the family. Anyway, congrats to Ale and Jamie. They'll make great parents, and I wish them the best of luck. :wave:

yeah I think that is when she will be going back to Brazil to prepare for the birth and stuff. To be with her family, and you never know sometimes babies come out to soon, so being the caring person she is her mother instinct is to be prepared, just in case. But yes she is due around August sometime. :wave:

• 3 weeks later...

Great News Everyone! Ale posted this message today on AAOF about her 8 month in pregnancy! :clap:

oi galera!!! faz tempo que nao falo com vcs, mas estou super ocupada realizando os ultimos preparativos pra minha baby nascer!!!

Neste ultimo fim de semana minha mae e irma fizeram meu cha de bebe em Erechim com minha familia e amigas!!!A festa foi super divertida!!

Aqui estao algumas fotos para vcs curtirem tb!!!

bjs Ale

Hi everyone!! Its been a long time that i don't talk you with you guys, but i've been super busy taking care of all the last minute things for the birth of my baby!!!

Last weekend my mom and sister had a baby shower in Erexim with my family and friends!!!! The party was very fun!!!

Here are some pictures for you all to enjoy as well!!!

kisses Ale

she attached these pictures too :wub::

post-13850-1216933201_thumb.jpg

post-13850-1216933216_thumb.jpg

post-13850-1216933229_thumb.jpg

Great News Everyone! Ale posted this message today on AAOF about her 8 month in pregnancy! :clap:

oi galera!!! faz tempo que nao falo com vcs, mas estou super ocupada realizando os ultimos preparativos pra minha baby nascer!!!

Neste ultimo fim de semana minha mae e irma fizeram meu cha de bebe em Erechim com minha familia e amigas!!!A festa foi super divertida!!

Aqui estao algumas fotos para vcs curtirem tb!!!

bjs Ale

Hi everyone!! Its been a long time that i don't talk you with you guys, but i've been super busy taking care of all the last minute things for the birth of my baby!!!

Last weekend my mom and sister had a baby shower in Erexim with my family and friends!!!! The party was very fun!!!

Here are some pictures for you all to enjoy as well!!!

kisses Ale

she attached these pictures too :wub::

Thank you for letting me know about this in advertisment thread ! :hug: And for the pictures. ;)

Alessandra: no Brasil

Alessandra Ambrósio está em Florianópolis pronta para a chegada de sua filha

01/08 por Redação

RG tem novidades de Alessandra Ambrósio, que está completando nove meses de gravidez de sua primeira filha. A top está na terrinha há dois meses, escondida e sem trabalho nenhum, com o namorido americano Jamie Mazur. Instalada em seu novo apartamento, Alessandra escolheu mesmo o sul para ter sua pequena (que já deve chegar na próxima semana).

O assessor da brasileira negou supostos planos da modelo de fixar-se no Brasil. O motivo é, claro, o trabalho. Alessandra ainda tem muito a fazer em NY... o primeiro deles é conseguir recuperar a forma e desfilar no final do ano no fashion show da Victoria’s Secret.

http://rgvogue.ig.com.br/gossip/2008/08/01...il_1485583.html