Bellazon

News

First off, as much as you're all super fans, what makes you think that you are a number one priority in her personal life. I don't care if you work on her forum, are an admin, or a moderater you don't know shit about her real life. Just because you know snippits about her do you really think she cares in the long run enough to come running to you guys about her personal business.

Just because she hasn't clarified on her forums doesn't mean she is or isn't pregnant. She doesn't owe her fans anything about her personal life, she's there to take pictures and sell lingerie... nothing more. When I was pregnant I didn't feel the need to tell anyone except the father. My mother didn't even know I was pregnant until I was 7 and a half months... And I'm not a super model. Do you think she feels the want or desire to come running to the world about it.. probably not.

You all seem so upset that there's the possibility that she may be pregnant. Can't you just be happy for her? She not some 16 year old up and coming model, she's been around for a while, about 10 years. She's getting close to the age of 30 people... that's about the time a lot of women start to settle down, they want a family... children... a husband. Some form of stability. A life outside of modeling.. yes I know Le Gasp. Hard concept to deal with I know.. but it's not the end for some women.

We all could tell about a month ago, that she was putting on weight. Why is this such a big concept for you all to grasp... She's aging, ... she's human.. yes I know not some freak from outerspace that never ages.. she's a human being and wants surprisingly enough some of the things us normal people have. Probably some type of obscurity and a family. Can't we all just be happy for her.

Edit:

Half of what you're all putting is hearsay and supposition. Why don't we just sit back and wait for some concrete evidence. It would probably save us all a lot of stress, worry, heartache, heartbreak and headaches. Because only those who are nubs worry about stuff like that. Cause OMG she might be pregnant.. omg... my life just ended.. My life is over QQ /emo, /wrist queue the motherf*cking violins.. it's done.

<_<

This all have to be true. She is with Jamie and you can't tell me that they didn't have sex. I am sure she can't do the shows anymore because she is getting to big. She always does Zoomp and now all of a sudden she can't? Yes I am sure age is a factor but is has been a quick "getting bigger".

I dont think is true, even though it haves been confirmed everywhere i wont balive it until i hear or read it from alessandra herself, she havent said anything about it and shes been visiting her forum alot so is just a rumor in my opinion, E! news said she was 3 month pregnant if she was her stomach will be showing alot cause 3 months shows alot of belly and she does not have enough to actually say she haves 3 months or that shes having a son cause people are already saying is a boy and thats just silly cause is to soon to know the babys sex so thats another rumor, rumor after rumor so it comes to the conclusion is all a lie.

Also she is shooting for Zoomp on January 20th at sao paulo, if she was pregnant she wont be working and just taking care of herself, she did say she will stop modeling when she have kids and shes still working, she finish her NEXT UK spring 2008 commercial with Paul Scoulfor in London now shes on her way to sao paulo brazil, so lets just all wait for the truth soon. :wave:

I dont think is true, even though it haves been confirmed everywhere i wont balive it until i hear or read it from alessandra herself, she havent said anything about it and shes been visiting her forum alot so is just a rumor in my opinion, E! news said she was 3 month pregnant if she was her stomach will be showing alot cause 3 months shows alot of belly and she does not have enough to actually say she haves 3 months or that shes having a son cause people are already saying is a boy and thats just silly cause is to soon to know the babys sex so thats another rumor, rumor after rumor so it comes to the conclusion is all a lie.

Also she is shooting for Zoomp on January 20th at sao paulo, if she was pregnant she wont be working and just taking care of herself, she did say she will stop modeling when she have kids and shes still working, she finish her NEXT UK spring 2008 commercial with Paul Scoulfor in London now shes on her way to sao paulo brazil, so lets just all wait for the truth soon. :wave:

im gonna go out on a limb here and say she isnt the first to have a baby out of wed lock.....

that doesnt mean all the young ladies here are gonna run out and get pregnant.

She is pregnant, there is nothing left but to just be happy for her. She is going to start her family like half the people in the world plan on doing at one point in their life.