Bellazon

News

Lullaby from AAOF:

There is a rumor going around that Alessandra is pregnant, and it has supposedly been confirmed.

Until we (the staff) or Alessandra can give you a real confirmation or denial, it is to be seen as FALSE.

Any threads or posts concerning this will be deleted in the meantime.

Exactly what I think.

Lullaby from AAOF:

There is a rumor going around that Alessandra is pregnant, and it has supposedly been confirmed.

Until we (the staff) or Alessandra can give you a real confirmation or denial, it is to be seen as FALSE.

Any threads or posts concerning this will be deleted in the meantime.

Exactly what I think.

Wait is she or is she NOT pregnant?!? The link that was posted above said she was.

"Brazilian bombshell and Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio is pregnant! Alessandra Ambrosio is sperminated to the max!

English translation: this will be the first child of the Victoria’s Secret model with her boyfriend, the North American Jamie Mazur.

It is confirmed! Alessandr Ambrosio is pregnant."

UGH! why is everyone getting pregnant now n' days? Jamie spears, Jessica alba, H. Berry, and now her? <_<

all hot chicks are getting preggo..aside from jamie lmao.

I would think that if she is in fact pregnant, that the article would have been written more professional sounding than that. Plus, I would think it would have been something that she would have announced on her own website.

If she actually is, or she does at some point get pregnant by him, I would hope the kid takes after her...otherwise it would just be one ugly kid.

I would think that if she is in fact pregnant, that the article would have been written more professional sounding than that. Plus, I would think it would have been something that she would have announced on her own website.

If she actually is, or she does at some point get pregnant by him, I would hope the kid takes after her...otherwise it would just be one ugly kid.