Bellazon

2019 SI Swimsuit

5 hours ago, stewpidaz said:
On 11/18/2018 at 2:39 PM, peroxideblonde said:

Rejecting Martha is one of the few things they did right :rofl: 

They did..Sarah Stephens, Dioni Tabbers, Liz Turner, Shanina ande many many more

Elizabeth Turner having been left out of SI Swim is criminal

This is MJ's cardinal sin IMO. The fact that she somehow managed to leave out Dioni , Charlie, Liz, Sarah and Yulia Rose is .....shocking!:pinch:

2 minutes ago, elfstone said:

Steph is really good. Nevertheless,  theres about a dozen models from Australia alone who even Steph cant hold a candle to. Which is not an indictment of Steph per se, but just a sad comment on the state of SI really :/

Nicole Harrison😄

Do you know any other gorgeous australian models?

On 11/23/2018 at 8:10 PM, peroxideblonde said:

why you're surprised? :rofl: she wasn't in the last issue and she's focusing on her HF career

I honestly think she made a smart move, SI is clearly going downhill and fast. I think she's better off doing HF and getting better jobs. I just hope that now that she booked Chanel and more gigs VS will finally cut their bullshit and cast her next year

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

I honestly think she made a smart move, SI is clearly going downhill and fast. I think she's better off doing HF and getting better jobs. I just hope that now that she booked Chanel and more gigs VS will finally cut their bullshit and cast her next year

I'd love for VS to finally see sense and cast Hannah, but after being rejected four times what are the chances of her trying again next year?

I'm sure she will go again. Georgia Fowler was rejected five times before she got it, Megan Williams was rejected four times and Marisa Miller was rejected every year from 2001 to 2006 and in 2007 not only did she get the show, she was also made an Angel. Hannah and her management are smart people based on the career choices they've made recently, so I'm sure they know Hannah booking VS would be a great move for her, so I think she'll keep trying until she gets it unless she decides not to do it for personal reasons. A lot of models get rejected for the show multiple times before they finally book it and then go on to become regulars, I'm hoping the same will happen for Hannah, I'm hoping she'll have a strong 2019 in terms of fashion week and cover/editorials