Bellazon

Emina Cunmulaj
Thumbnail

raffa

:wave: I see people here a little disapointed, she's married bou I want to see happy faces :laugh:

just let you to know: she's a model only becouse of him, back then when the where only a couple, he had that idea and she said : "why not". so he took some poloroids of her and sent it to the agency and now she's a model. and they very happy togrther. :p true story.

:wave: I see people here a little disapointed, she's married bou I want to see happy faces :laugh:

just let you to know: she's a model only becouse of him, back then when the where only a couple, he had that idea and she said : "why not". so he took some poloroids of her and sent it to the agency and now she's a model. and they very happy togrther. :p true story.

are you sure ? in an interview she said she wanted to be a model, went to Elite in New York, asked if it would be possible and they said they would let her try :mellow:

Ya it is true lol.

I read it whiiile ago.

Actually he gave her a shit of paper with list of Modelling Agencys and told her to close her eyes and pick 1 and her finger pointed at "Why Not" so she started there .

why not ? i think she's with Elite in New York, Paris AND Milan and i'm pretty sure that she started with them and never changed for another agency