Bellazon

Vlada Roslyakova
Thumbnail

jj7024

• 3 months later...

She was thinner and more beautiful than ever.

lol you really are sick... are you into anorexic girls or children?!

I mean yeea she looks fragile!!!! you mustn't repeat this everytime... and yea she looks thinner than ever... but more beautiful? I think more sick...would be the right word...

yeah, i agree!

Vlada is sweet, but she's too thin. It's ill.

She was thinner and more beautiful than ever.

lol you really are sick... are you into anorexic girls or children?!

I mean yeea she looks fragile!!!! you mustn't repeat this everytime... and yea she looks thinner than ever... but more beautiful? I think more sick...would be the right word...

yeah, i agree!

Vlada is sweet, but she's too thin. It's ill.

yes.. and i can't see the beauty in her... only because of her thin body. I've seen a few pics with her and another model, and it was irrelevant who the model was and if i liked it or not: it always looked better and healthier :(

edit: fits to this: german news, i try to translate:

The delusion to be skinny can end deadly. While a runway show in Uruguay a model died at heart failure. The 22 year old Luisel Ramos hadn't eaten anything a few days before the show, quotes the daily news "El Pa

Oh i can remember her name but not her face...Like if u say Vlada Roslyakova i can't picture her...I kinda mixed up Lily donalson , Snejana Onopka and her but now i can recognize Snejana from Lily...But still i need to see pics of vlada more often so i'll remmeber wha she looks like...

She is just 1 of the model that i don't quite "get".

Anyways in this pic she looks a lot like Natalia Vodanova in 1 of her CK underwear ads. The hair and everything...It's nice pic...The Ck 1 is 1 of my fav of Natalia.

post-1639-1154710488_thumb.jpg