jj7024

You go, Andrea :bellazon:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Blumarine pics :wub2:

thank you :flower:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

:woot: :wub2:

wow awsome pic, i love it

i love her now hmm i'm starting to regret i announced my this list is forever hmm maybe i could adopt her :/

btw love your sig, who's she? looks like Iekeliene, no?

:woot: Put vlada in your top fav`s!!!!!!!! :shifty:

It`s Irina in my sig.

as if any designer would send her out on the runway in a bikini! people would be throwing up their beluga caviar in too the front row. This girl is truly disgusting.....i seriously doubt anyone is naturaly that thin except maybe a 15 year old and she is almost 20. Even her puffy little eyes are vacant. I'm really not a fan of people bashing models in their own models thread but i do not understand why you people would celebrate this girl as beautiful. She has no muscle tone...no life....she is like a rag doll that they forgot to put stuffing inside. I want to puke up my dinner and feed it to her. Even her teeth are flat and yellow...which to me says bulimia. Let's let a bunch of anorexic decide what beautiful. Totaly and completely disgusting...this garbage should not be alowed. Their is children starving all over russia and this broad is killing her self so she can fit in to a cavalli dress. It boggles my mind and turns my stomach that this is seen as beauty.You can all knock your selves out (literaly) aspiring to look like this....but i'll stick to going to the gym and eating healthy so i look like doutzen....cause real men like real women not lifeless dolls. Put down the cigs... Pick up a protein shake and hit the pavement!

I agree for the most part but not all Vlada fans like her because she's skinny. You must admit she has a cute doll-like face. Like I don't like her because she looks sick (even though she has gained weight). I probably would if she was heavier, I mean she's a cute girl. If only she could gain weight.