Bellazon

Vlada Roslyakova
Thumbnail

jj7024

This goes so beyond my opinion this girl is sick...it's evident....their is reason why the new rules of the industry have been put in to play!

I totally agree with you!

the fashion industry must change, there are a lot of companies that continue to send messages like "skinny is cool", I understand that models are considered by stylists nothing more than clothes hanger, to relieve the clothes and not the girls...but from '80s 'till now models are watched like archetypes of beauty.

post-10605-0-1446091272-51162_thumb.jpg

this is not a healthy face (sorry for hotlink)!

Please do not hotlink images - edited by persuazn

phewwww so those pics are old and now she looks normal, i meam and Inguna looked awful sometime ago, i was shocked when i saw Inguna winter she looked like the skinniest woman ever but now she looks healthy, so does Vlada

well...I don't think she looks healthy now

but probably we have different ways to consider "healthy" a girl ;)

Loz,it`s easy ... if you don't like vlada you can just stop posting in this thread!

Nothing personal but like i said some pages ago ... you will not change no1`s opinion if they love vlada so this talk is useless.

I think that posting personal opinions is the "essence" of a forum <_<

I think she's too skinny and I think that "celebrating" a so skinny girl like an archetype of beauty is an error...

useless or not that's all for me ;)

:wave:

Loz,it`s easy ... if you don't like vlada you can just stop posting in this thread!

Nothing personal but like i said some pages ago ... you will not change no1`s opinion if they love vlada so this talk is useless.

I agree :yes: I know everyone has different opinions, but it's annoying going through this thread with slabs of negative comments on each page <_< Posts like that are just a waste of space and will not change any of us fans' views about Vlada. VLADA ROCKS!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: That is all I have to say :ninja:

and........

Haters get out :avada: :rofl:

You go, Andrea :bellazon:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Blumarine pics :wub2:

thank you :flower:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

:woot: :wub2:

wow awsome pic, i love it

i love her now hmm i'm starting to regret i announced my this list is forever hmm maybe i could adopt her :/

btw love your sig, who's she? looks like Iekeliene, no?