Bellazon

Rupaul's Drag Race

Clauds

Agreed. The Vixen wasn't really the highlight of the group, i think she won just  because she was the leader of the group and they were stronger as a whole than Asia's team.

But lbh, the clear winner for me was Dusty, shame she was in the losing team.

Yeah, I'm disappointed in her leaving, but girl... her acting wasn't good and her butterface look was too pretty! Come on! You don't need a fake nose to look bad. Unibrow, crusty lips, warts, botchy skin tones, have a wonky eye! Even the hairs coming out of her moles needed to be frizzy. Also, I didn't like her runway outfit. 

So over Eureka's hair loaves. She's so overrated. Thank god she didn't win. Asia stole the scene. Blair was the best actress. I'm glad she's getting more screen time.

I want to hug Dusty! Dusty deserves all the love and happy endings in the world :heart:

I wanted The Vixen to go more in on Aquaria. Damn that spider, but I love how Mayhem jumped on the table, haha.

Mayhem killed that lipsync, Yuhua was trying to be funny and her performance didn’t suit the song. I knew she was going home the second it started which is sad because I wanted to see more of her. Buuuuuut I also think that we had some clues that she was leaving soon since she’s been trying too hard all week to make that ankh thing work for her and her merchandise. 

I don’t get how Eureka was in the top 3, wtf. I also didn’t like Asia’s outfit but I’m happy that she won because she was amazing in the challenge!

I wanna hug Dusty too, i almost cried when I heard his story :/

Tbh i think they’re overreacting with the Aquaria and Vixen’s issue. I don’t want another episode based on their drama.

Aquaria crying in Untucked was too much. She can't throw it back and needs to realize how she comes off, a reality check. I was surprised to see Cracker have some grit.

Monique wasn't thrown under the bus, IMO, so there was no real drama. Eureka needed to stay out of their business. When she said Monique talked too much and took over the group, talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Asia was the worst for me as well, along with The Vixen. But the real RIGA MORRIS was Miz Cracker not winning the challenge, she was r-o-b-b-ed!

Also this is more proof that all the T was cold, because it was rumored that The Vixen would send home Dusty but nope, so more wrong facts. So far the T checker hasn't had a single good LSFYL prediction. 

Ugh, I'll miss Dusty. Sadly though, I knew Dusty wasn't ever going to win the show. She's not the kind of girl that wins, too alternative for them. I think had her outfit been silver and not gold, it would've been safe. I do agree that her bra and panties looked cheap. Monet needs more finesse in her looks, but she killed that LSFYL.

Aquaria did slay it, but I preferred Cracker's looks way better. It has more personality to the looks, a well-rounded feel. Aquaria is just a looks queen and you can't survive on just looks. I know Violet was more of a looks queen, but she has more personality than Aquaria. Plus, it was season 7...

I love that there's a ball this early on! Fashion Photo Ruview should be fun. 

As for Untucked....

Eureka: "I think she fought with me because she knows I'm competitive..."

Bitch, you delusional? No. She's annoying. The Vixen gave her a chance and Eureka confirmed she's annoying. In the words of Alyssa Edwards to Phi Phi: 

kW9rd_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg

God, I hate Eureka. She is so self-centered and annoying. I actually think Monique is overrated...

Also, I do think Ru was sick during the filming of this episode. She looked ill during the mini challenge and I can see why they covered her up for the runway. 

Ru's look was everything tho, sick or not that look was a SHOOT.

I think Monique won the LSFYL fair and square, but at the same time, it was obvious she would win as soon as the beat started because the song was just tailored for her, Dusty didn't stand a chance tbh.

Monique did the best in the challenge, but Miz Cracker was the best overall. Cracker is like the bridesmaid of the season. Eureka wasn't acting as a baby because she is a real baby. Her outfit looked like discount curtains from a store going out of business. She's an attention whore and the show needs to stop trying to push her.

I'm glad Mayhem got to appear on the show. She would've done better in previous seasons, but RPDR is so hard now (in a good way) and she just can't compete against these well-rounded queens. Now she can continue to shine along side her drag sisters.

Kameron still bores me. Even when Ru gave her a chance to be emotional with Shania, she was flat. During Untucked, her kiki-ing contribution was boring. She did fare better in the challenge than I thought she would.