Bellazon

BELLAZON CUP OF NATIONS VI

Prettyphile

11 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

If you need help with picking the pics and templates, just say it! @Prettyphile

1 minute ago, peroxideblonde said:

Same

I need to figure out templates for the countries and I'm drawing a blank on how to do it with Photoshop. I could use PSP but that leads to a shitter quality template. I could definitely use your help either in a step by step guide, or the templates themselves.

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

A lot has changed this year. Rather than us picking the same teams over and over I pulled a list of about 4100 models from all over the world and let fate decide the teams.

Cool idea! :D Should be more interesting since we are not creating the teams ourselves:hehe: 

6 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I need to figure out templates for the countries and I'm drawing a blank on how to do it with Photoshop. I could use PSP but that leads to a shitter quality template. I could definitely use your help either in a step by step guide, or the templates themselves.

PSP sucks :rofl: and if you want to use 3 models each team, you should make a template with three pics (one for each model) and well we can help you make them, since writing a tutorial on how to make decent templates would take a lot of time! :D 

17 minutes ago, jkjk said:

I like it, but I wasn't here last time the competition existed, so I don't have anything to compare it to.   :idk:

If I remember correctly, more or less the same teams were being created over & over for each edition.  I think this way it would be more exciting b/c we can't predict the teams and it would be more fair :smile: 

^ well, actually not everyone made the same teams over and over. I can totally see differences in the teams between one edition and another and well I always tried to change them since each year new models come out and would have liked to see them participate in this competition.

7 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

PSP sucks :rofl: and if you want to use 3 models each team, you should make a template with three pics (one for each model) and well we can help you make them, since writing a tutorial on how to make decent templates would take a lot of time! :D 

Normally I do 4 pictures per model per template for a bit of variety. Do you think we could create one template for each country? I wanted the pictures to be no bigger than 250 x 300 so the template would have to be 500 x 600. Realistically how hard would be it be do something like this?

image.jpeg

^ Not sure would this work but could you make the template horizontal instead of vertical? :idk: You could have 3 columns and 4 rows that way you could fit everyone without jeopardizing the size of each photo as much. The photos will still be vertical which I know you prefer :D Also, do you have Illustrator? :smile: 

5 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Normally I do 4 pictures per model per template for a bit of variety. Do you think we could create one template for each country? I wanted the pictures to be no bigger than 250 x 300 so the template would have to be 500 x 600. Realistically how hard would be it be do something like this?

image.jpeg

To make such a template you need 4 models so you have one pic for each model and you have one template for each country/team. Otherwise you can have 3 templates with 4 pictures each model but since you have so many models it would take forever to do 3 templates for each country. It depends on what you prefer to do! Or we can have a template 500x600 with 6 pics (2 per model, maybe a body and a face pic). Or you can make a horizontal template with 3 pics (one pic each model). I hope I'm clear :rofl: 

1 minute ago, lostdiadem said:

To make such a template you need 4 models so you have one pic for each model and you have one template for each country/team. Otherwise you can have 3 templates with 4 pictures each model but since you have so many models it would take forever to do 3 templates for each country. It depends on what you prefer to do! Or we can have a template 500x600 with 6 pics (2 per model, maybe a body and a face pic). I hope I'm clear :rofl: 

Can't you save the template as PSP so that all the layers can be opened up and changed as needed? I believe that's how the templates were done last year. One template was made for each country and 4 pictures where inserted into the bottom layer and then the name layer was changed, then it was saved. Rinse and repeat.

5 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

^ Not sure would this work but could you make the template horizontal instead of vertical? :idk: You could have 3 columns and 4 rows. The photos will still be vertical which I know you prefer :D 

:ninjaknives:those are fighting words.... the level of loathing I feel for horizontal pictures is 10/10 :rofl:

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Can't you save the template as PSP so that all the layers can be opened up and changed as needed? I believe that's how the templates were done last year. One template was made for each country and 4 pictures where inserted into the bottom layer and then the name layer was changed, then it was saved. Rinse and repeat.

I don't have PSP but maybe I can save a couple of templates so you only have to put the pictures above the ones in the example I can give you!

Just now, lostdiadem said:

I don't have PSP but maybe I can save a couple of templates so you only have to put the pictures above the ones in the example I can give you!

Maybe it's just called PS. and sure I'd love that, thank you!