Bellazon

59 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

They focus on Adriana way more now I'm talking about now but I feel like Candice doesn't need vs she's been for so long and you can tell she over it but vs need her still 

I don't think Candice is over VS. I think its like others are saying she isn't comfortable with herself again yet. Thats why I think she has been like that the past few days. But I think she will get it together for today (the show)

I still reckon Candice is out of sorts without Behati. They’re best friends, they started doing VSFS at the same time, have done every show together, even went through pregnancy together. Not saying that’s the whole reason she seems off, but I’d feel a bit lonely and sad if it were me. 

1 hour ago, BehatiPrincess said:

I still reckon Candice is out of sorts without Behati. They’re best friends, they started doing VSFS at the same time, have done every show together, even went through pregnancy together. Not saying that’s the whole reason she seems off, but I’d feel a bit lonely and sad if it were me. 

I honestly doubt that. Its not that serious. Its just one show without Behati. Candice can't let that ruin her moment. If ANYTHING she is bothered about not being with her child.

But to be very real, and I hope I don't get attacked for saying this (or other models don't since it seems anytime someone says an unfavorable thing about one model users will try to redirect that hate to someone else), I never got very confident from her. Arrogance, maybe but confident, surely not. I have my reasons and things I noticed. But I always got superficial from her and cares alot about other perception of her. Way before she had a child I always felt that way about her. Thats why I am not surprised she seems uncomfortable.

She is a mom now and older. It has changed her in some ways, like it will EVERYBODY. And I think she is one of those people that will take some time getting used to that and also probably fearing what others will think about that.

I could be wrong, but thats just always been my view  of her. I am not her mega fan, so I am willing to be wrong and it could be she just misses her son.

1 minute ago, china_girl said:

Why isnt Behati in the show?

She's pregnant again. 

2 minutes ago, naomi said:

Is there a way to directly post the videos without having them in files? I don't want to post them all on Youtube or another video content site...

My suggestion would be IG or Twitter... If only to make things easier.

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I honestly doubt that. Its not that serious. Its just one show without Behati. Candice can't let that ruin her moment. If ANYTHING she is bothered about not being with her child.

But to be very real, and I hope I don't get attacked saying this (or other models don't since it seems anytime someone says an unfavorable thing about one model users will try to redirect that hate to someone else), I never got very confident from her. I have my reasons and things I noticed. But I always got superficial from her and cares alot about other perception of her.

She is a mom now. It has changed her in some ways, like it will EVERYBODY. And I think she is one of those people that will take some time getting used to that and also probably fearing what others will think about that.

I could be wrong, but thats just always been my view  of her. I am not her mega fan, so I am willing to be wrong and it could be she just misses her son.

+1 She seems shy to some extent, but perhaps growing up in the spotlight and having people judging her every move could possibly make her feel super self conscious?