Bellazon

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I don't think Candice will get that much tbh, mostly because other than Adriana, VS seems to not give a flying fuck about the veterans anymore. Everyone expected Candice to lead the Holiday campaign, but it's all NA everywhere and two pictures of Candice. I think she'll get special treatment runway-wise but I don't see her getting a segment this year, I do expect one of the NA to get a segment of her own, hopefully Elsa or Lais :rofl: 

Atleast she got some! Adriana didn't get shit. And before we talk about how she had to come later, Ale was there for days

Don't get me started lol

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Of course I don't personally know Ed, but I know several people who work or have worked with him and not single time did I hear a negative thing about him. Everyone I've spoken to has said the nicest things about the man, especially the models adore him and he is the biggest reason why so many models stay loyal to the brand. He is still friends with most of the former Angels, I understand why looks creepy in some pictures because of his age and etc, but as far I know he is one of the most respected and loved people in the industry. I'd be shocked if we ever get Weinstein-like allegations about Ed and I would have a hard time believing them tbh.

I believe you if you know of personal accounts of people who praise him because he does seem like someone who cares, him and Russel both I must add. Being in his position there must be a certain level of dignity that he maintains otherwise everything will crumble. 

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Atleast she got some! Adriana didn't get shit.

Don't get me started lol

Adriana didn't shoot for the campaign, she shot just for the commercial, that's why there's no pictures of her or Alessandra in the campaign. They were there just for the commercial and we may get some outtakes here and there, but they didn't actually shoot for catalog, it was the same last year and the year before.

59 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Adriana didn't shoot for the campaign, she shot just for the commercial, that's why there's no pictures of her or Alessandra in the campaign. They were there just for the commercial and we may get some outtakes here and there, but they didn't actually shoot for catalog, it was the same last year and the year before.

I thought the catalog was gone?

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I have never seen him kiss other angels and you can see his face light up everytime he is with them. Thats not usual.

Hmmm .... I will surely give attention to their dynamic together now onwards. I might start to notice it as well. .. I just never paid attention yet and thought the norm started because he said something to that effect in an interview or on Insta captions. .. 

I personally thought his fav is Elsa or Martha .... 

1 hour ago, Diorsfashion said:

I think vs are over Candice now it's like next she has been there for a long time while they keep focusing on Adriana is good bc she made vs what it is today 

They don't focus on Adriana. They use her alot for promotion is what it is. Her campaigns are still slower than Candice. Candice had two fragrance campaigns right?

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

They don't focus on Adriana. They use her alot for promotion is what it is. Her campaigns are still slower than Candice. Candice had two fragrance campaigns right?

They focus on Adriana way more now I'm talking about now but I feel like Candice doesn't need vs she's been for so long and you can tell she over it but vs need her still