Bellazon

I remember seeing a commercial for the 2005 show which I'd taped on VHS (lol) and i rewatched and rewatched the 3 seconds of Gisele's pose in Sexy Santa's Helpers over and over.  The way her hair fell over her face.  Dead.  

2008 was the first show I geared up to in the weeks leading up to it.  It will always be a favourite as a result.

And unpopular opinion.... I don't think 2009 was that bad! The opening segment was FIRE with the music, and had one of my favourite walks of all time - Abbey Lee.  Her little dance/ walk with the band was spectacular.  And All Aboard had great energy.  The final segment SUCKED though.  that's a way that music can ruin a segment.  

2007 costumes were pretty great apart from the Elegant Night segment which looked cheap, but the segments were so high energy and great!  Definitely the best christmas themed segment ever.  Heidi's finale was stuff of legend.  For me, the worst shows were 2010 (akon sucked), 13 (stage was too bright, BOP sucked), 15 (elie goulding sucked)

I still think 2012 was the best in the last decade.  Circus was an incredible segment for models, outfits, editing, music, camera angles etc.  Rihanna KILLED IT. 

2 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

What was the first VSFS you watched, and who/what was the reason you started watching? 

First show I watched was the 2001 Show, I was still up and watched the show with my mom, ??, I beg her to watch it, something about it just drew me in....? I was about 8,9,or 10 yrs old.....so she let me watch it with her supervision and I’ve been watching it since, I missed the 2002 Show on tv watched the end of 2003 like the last segment only, watched all of 2005 because I started watching ANTM and Tyra was everything to me, and one night it was the night of the show by chance and then every year since then I would search the air dates of the show at school and always always get in trouble for looking up “Victoria’s Secret Wings”...???? the Wings made me want to watch the show, I would make my sister wear a school bag filled with dictionary book and make her walk in her heels, just so I can see how hard it was for the models. 

most memorable moment I remember was the 2008 Black Tie Holiday Segment.....Adriana is walking and the Voice over says “It’s all About the Bra, It’s all About the Bra” any remember this.....none of the the videos posted on YT have that voice over in it. 2008 was the best show in my opinion ever. 

Just now, toodarnhot said:

They’re not going to cast new models. They’ll just distribute the extra outfits to models that are already cast. 

Some of the the girls are doing final fittings today. 

Do we know who are the ones seen at final fittings today then? 

3 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Do we know who are the ones seen at final fittings today then? 

As much as I would like seeing the girls you listed, I just don't see it happening.

One (RttR winner), Cindy B., Amilna, and Leomie + some blonde girl are at final fittings (via Cindy's IG story).

1 hour ago, Alexis10 said:

First show I watched was the 2001 Show, I was still up and watched the show with my mom, ??, I beg her to watch it, something about it just drew me in....? I was about 8,9,or 10 yrs old.....so she let me watch it with her supervision and I’ve been watching it since, I missed the 2002 Show on tv watched the end of 2003 like the last segment only, watched all of 2005 because I started watching ANTM and Tyra was everything to me, and one night it was the night of the show by chance and then every year since then I would search the air dates of the show at school and always always get in trouble for looking up “Victoria’s Secret Wings”...???? the Wings made me want to watch the show, I would make my sister wear a school bag filled with dictionary book and make her walk in her heels, just so I can see how hard it was for the models. 

most memorable moment I remember was the 2008 Black Tie Holiday Segment.....Adriana is walking and the Voice over says “It’s all About the Bra, It’s all About the Bra” any remember this.....none of the the videos posted on YT have that voice over in it. 2008 was the best show in my opinion ever. 

I am glad I am not the only one who had a story like this LOL

^ I only know of Sara so far for fittings. 

It might just the angle of that screen cap but Adriana’s waistline looks nonexistent in that outfit. 

How old is Victoria Lee? I thought she was in her early twenties but homegirl looks like a mother of 3 in this selfie.