Bellazon

11 minutes ago, TessaEdwards said:

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/15/victorias-secret-fashion-show-turning-into-international-media-crisis/

It seems like they're struggling with Chinese government regulations.

In a nutshell:

- Apparently some bloggers were denied visas and are cancelling their flights to Shanghai

- They were not given permission to shoot outside the Mercedes-Benz Arena and the TV producers are said to be freaking out

- Victoria’s Secret staff members in China can’t send out press releases because they have to be approved by government officials

Wow... Maybe that's why they're so quiet about everything and haven't announced the performers yet.

There is a rumor going around about more models not getting their visa. I don't know if it is true, probably not, but it would be interesting if someone made a list of models who still haven't come to Shanghai.

Ali in all this is total shitshow, bigger then usual.

On 12.11.2017 at 5:51 PM, Rapunzelica said:

agree but again at least we got hot moments while from Alessandra we get nothing:bounce:

i would say they are quite interested about Maggie, idk who said here that she was 17 when she walked last year is that true? and i feel like she is shooting for pink more than spokesmodels haha, seems they reeeally like her

I actually liked Alessandra in "Shipwrecked" and her little interaction with Taylor in "Angel Ball" was one of my favorite moments of the 2014 show. 

9 minutes ago, joanaffsimoes said:

Gigi is still in the US right? Maybe they denied her visa also ahah

Bella has her flight today or tomorrow. They must fly together.

About the mess reported, it's pretty sad but again it was inevitable... I understand that VS need to promote their market in Asia but China is known to be really strict about all of this. We're 4 days before showtime but I would not be surprised if it get messier... And like I said a few pages back, I hope VS see this as a fact that even if you think 2 years before about it, doing your show abroad is difficult and the way they are doing it, pretty useless... "TV producers are grappling with bureaucrats over permission to shoot outside the Mercedes-Benz Arena, where it’s being held (“If you’re going to China, you want to show that you are in China!” Well yeah pretty much the point of going abroad so if there is no shot of China it would have been defenetely useless. VS can expend their market by doing events like the one they did back in Spring. A small committee, lot of press on Chinese socials,...

China is an amazing country but incredibly difficult to put on a huge production such as the VSFS . There are so many restrictions and regulations such as on internet use (which vsfs depends on), visas are difficult to get and many singers/prominent people are supposedly banned there. If vs are going to do an international show again go somewhere like Australia(we are awsome people obviously?) or stay in NY. 

14 minutes ago, Dipit said:

Short list so far of those confirmed to be in Shanghai right now:

Lais

Sui He

Candice

Romee

Jasmine

Sara

Cindy

Taylor

Alexina

Jo

Estelle C

Barbara

Lily A

Xiao

Ming

Also last seen on their way : 

Sanne Vloet

Jourdana Phillips

Maggie Laine

Lameka Fox

Vanessa Moody

Gizele Oliveira

Bruna Lirio

Alécia Morais

Amilna Estevao

Yeah, when you come to think of it, they were quite stupid for choosing China as the show location. It does come with extra restrictions and regulations and it's NO SECRET but yet they went for China. And the funniest part of it all is that every show is held in a venue where you can't even tell in which country the show is being held. So going through so many difficulties for something that doesn't specifically needs to be held in China is just stupid. *frown* 

8 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

GUYS ! I found the performers on the VS website !!! The page has been deleted but it's available in cache.

Here's some screenshots :

QgwpMr6d_t.png ohn6YL5S_t.png

But no signs of Katy...

WOW Miguel?!! :bounce:His new single "Told you so" is quite catchy. So it's probably going to be "Told you so" by Miguel and "Kiwi" by Harry Styles for this year's runway music.

Maybe next year they can make it here in Lisbon, its very easy to enter Portugal ahahahha 

I'm laughing and making jokes but this is actually very sad and just so stupid, I mean I'm sure someone from VS should have thought about this, no? Cause this just seems so irresponsible, like everybody knows how China's government is

Update #2 of models in Shanghai (Thanks for all of your help)

Lais

Sui He

Candice

Romee

Jasmine

Sara

Cindy

Taylor

Alexina

Jo

Estelle C

Barbara

Lily A

Xiao

Ming

Roos

Amilna

Sanne

Jourdana

Maggie

Lameka

Vanessa M

Gizele P

Bruna Liro

Alecia M

Blanca P

Leomie A

Kelly G

Frida A

23 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

GUYS ! I found the performers on the VS website !!! The page has been deleted but it's available in cache.

Here's some screenshots :

QgwpMr6d_t.png ohn6YL5S_t.png

But no signs of Katy...

Why did they delete it then?.. They could easily confirm these 2 if they're 100% approved by Chinese governors and then confirm the 3rd person