Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Swimwear

nmcover5wm.jpg

i think it might be one of the most beautiful VS covers that I've ever seen.  :wub:

I would have to agree with that. That is a beautiful cover.

you have to do what im going to start doing....ordering lotions and shit from the catalogs.

Yeah, you have to be an active customer to receive the catalog regularly.

lucky ddm....they dont send me anymore...i request them once a week.

Maybe if you used a different first name, and your correct last name, and put in the address of the house next door they'd send it and your neiibour would think "gee, they must have sent it to the wrong address" and bring you your mail. :)

I'll be scanning a lot of them but I sometimes feel like it looks like I'm trying to "one up" someone when I post a scan I do if one has already been posted of the same pic. That's not to say I think that of others doing it, just my thoughts of myself when I do it.

I'll be scanning a lot of them but I sometimes feel like it looks like I'm trying to "one up" someone when I post a scan I do if one has already been posted of the same pic. That's not to say I think that of others doing it, just my thoughts of myself when I do it.

Don't worry about such trival matters..the more the better!! :D

seriously though, I do know what you mean, but I for one save many different scans of the same image, some have better coloring, others have better texture, whatever. It's impossible to say if one scan is "better" than another, so don't think about it and just post. :)

I often feel bad for asking if ne one has different quality scans of pics that have already been scanned, but the fact of the matter is that, pics look different on different computers. I have seen the same pic on both a Mac and a PC, and on one it can look great and on the other it can look crappy. Since I save pics onto my Mac, I would like them to be the ones that look good. But, the point is that scans look different on a lot of computers, so there should be different quality scans available.