Bellazon

Melanie Kroll
Thumbnail

pitounsky

On 9/12/2023 at 6:18 PM, Erusiel said:

What did you tell her can you remember? She appears to block anyone commenting on her appearance.

She believes she got all those thousands of followers due to her great content and not her looks.
I would love to be as detached from reality as some people, life would be much easier. Some live in another world.

Nothing and that's the point!

I definitely haven't commented on her postings...

I just discovered today that she blocked my model fan account. It's probably been blocked for months. First time I posted a photo of her and tagged her, she immediately asked me to delete it. This was not a personal photo, just a professional modeling photo from this site or somewhere on the Internet. After that I would occasionally post photos of her without tagging her name. That seemed to fly under her radar.

I'm all for being sensitive to the wishes of models and respecting privacy, but at a certain point, if you're a public figure--a professional model--and the post is not mean or slanderous, can't a fan site post a picture of you? We do this with love.

melaniekroll

13 hours ago, stewpidaz said:

She’s the type of girl to wear booty shorts at the gym and get mad/ yell at guys for looking

Okay, let's face it: Women only reason go to the gym just to get looks.
Their entire existence is to serve as a eyecandy for men.

Without irony:  Please avoid the "She’s the type of girl..."  -stuff. You dont know her.

Surely she has a reason for her behavior. (Stalker, inappropriate comments e.g.)

The last 15 posts were pointless.

1 hour ago, c000l said:

melaniekroll

Okay, let's face it: Women only reason go to the gym just to get looks.
Their entire existence is to serve as a eyecandy for men.

Without irony:  Please avoid the "She’s the type of girl..."  -stuff. You dont know her.

Surely she has a reason for her behavior. (Stalker, inappropriate comments e.g.)

The last 15 posts were pointless.

And yet yours wasn’t pointless somehow? I never said women’s only reason for existence is to serve as eye candy so I can’t even tell if you’re being serious with that comment. I never claim to know her, the reason I made that joke is because the behavior is analogous in those cases. You could make the same explanation for a girl yelling at a guy for looking in the gym.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...