Bellazon

Melanie Kroll
Thumbnail

pitounsky

• 3 weeks later...

She hasn't blocked me ... yet. Maybe it's just an engagement thing where if you comment on her posts or something. I've been meaning to create a character with her and I guess I need to do it now while I still can see her posts. She's *really* pretty in some of her recent stuff. Glowing very happy kind of pretty.

2 hours ago, Xfiler said:

I don't get it!

Why did I got blocked?

Strange behavior...

What did you tell her can you remember? She appears to block anyone commenting on her appearance.

She believes she got all those thousands of followers due to her great content and not her looks.
I would love to be as detached from reality as some people, life would be much easier. Some live in another world.

1 hour ago, Erusiel said:

What did you tell her can you remember? She appears to block anyone commenting on her appearance.

She believes she got all those thousands of followers due to her great content and not her looks.
I would love to be as detached from reality as some people, life would be much easier. Some live in another world.

Check this stupid tiktok vid here

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8jLyT96/

so basically she makes thirst trap vids and then blocks people for interacting with it. I assume that’s what she means since she can’t really “delete” the accounts, she must be blocking them. Oh, and not only does she block them but she makes another vid to brag about blocking people for following her. Lmao

If it wasn't for the 95% male following of her account (for the most of the time) she would be unknown.
Surely not being married to a singer.

The most embarrassing was that story of hers. Had saved it as my mind was blown away. 
"The construction workers and their bad vibes left our apartment for good".

Dude respect the people who actually work their asses off doing an honest job rather than having their asses photographed.
If it wasn't them she wouldn't even be able to build a hut on her own.
And that's not her but any same-minded, entitled, spoiled person who have obviously had a very protected and easy life.

53 minutes ago, stewpidaz said:

Check this stupid tiktok vid here

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8jLyT96/

so basically she makes thirst trap vids and then blocks people for interacting with it. I assume that’s what she means since she can’t really “delete” the accounts, she must be blocking them. Oh, and not only does she block them but she makes another vid to brag about blocking people for following her. Lmao

I got removed as a follower 3 times. Was wondering what I did, since I never so much as even comment on women's pictures.

Some people are weird. Want to stand out in the rain and then complain when they get wet...