Bellazon

European Models Tournament

5 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Nope, sometimes we ask them to vote for us since I can't always, why Benny votes for me :hehe: 

At 03:52 peroxideblonde casts what she thinks will be the last vote. Then she realizes it’s a tie. She and her BFF have an arrangement where you can be a tie-breaker and get a desired outcome for them. Yara gets the winning vote at 03:58. The round is closed at 03:59. :shifty:

Just now, Sanni said:

At 03:52 peroxideblonde casts what she thinks will be the last vote. Then she realizes it’s a tie. She and her BFF have an arrangement where you can be a tie-breaker and get a desired outcome for them. Yara gets the winning vote at 03:58. The round is closed at 03:59. :shifty:

Time is just a matter of coincidence, by the time I put his vote he already sent me the vote by pm during night time (my time zone). And if you notice, I was one of the first ones to vote. You can feel free to not believe it but that's how it goes. 

4 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

Time is just a matter of coincidence, by the time I put his vote he already sent me the vote by pm during night time (my time zone). And if you notice, I was one of the first ones to vote. You can feel free to not believe it but that's how it goes. 

And would you have put the vote in as a tie-breaker if Dave had voted for Vika or would you have waited for someone else to vote in case they’d vote for Yara?

4 minutes ago, Sanni said:

And would you have put the vote in as a tie-breaker if Dave had voted for Vika or would you have waited for someone else to vote in case they’d vote for Yara?

Everyone who always participates in this competition casted their vote already and it ended up as a tie til I posted Dave's vote (which, like I said and he just confirmed, left during night time here while I was sleeping and so I couldn't post it immediately). 

And by the way, not always we vote for our favourite to win, we even vote for the ones who lose. But if you're pissed cuz Vika lost, it's normal. Everyone would be when they see their fave lose, just others don't accuse anyone else. :D 

2 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

Everyone who always participates in this competition casted their vote already and it ended up as a tie til I posted Dave's vote (which, like I said and he just confirmed, left during night time here while I was sleeping and so I couldn't post it immediately). 

And by the way, not always we vote for our favourite to win, we even vote for the ones who lose. But if you're pissed cuz Vika lost, it's normal. Everyone would be when they see their fave lose, just others don't accuse anyone else. :D 

No, I’m not pissed and she is not one of my favourites. Just making observations…

6 minutes ago, Sanni said:

it would have been the same thing

and i closed the round after his vote because everyone already voted and waiting would have been pointless

13 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

I voted for Goddess Vika. :idk:

And u did good because we all know Vika is more beautiful then Yara.

Yara is beautiful but Vika is über beautiful.

:tf:

ps: I am just trolling guys

don't take the bait

don't yell at me

don't :clobber: me

ps²: I meant what I say about the models

ps3: :tf:

ps4: Lena/Korina/Meri