Bellazon

Nicola Cavanis
Thumbnail

spud

On 5/4/2021 at 2:49 AM, elfstone said:

Where are @Charlie's Alter Ego and @Memento Mori?

I hate that we're losing so many dope people! :(

I stopped posting on Bellazon because I learned Nicola did not want her pictures posted here, and decided, in addition to that, that it was a waste spending so much time here anyway. But if I were to come back to the forum consistently, I still would not resume reposting stuff in this thread. Clearly it will happen without me, but that doesn't mean I have to do it too.

10 hours ago, Grievous said:

I'm just curious where you heard that. 

Go back a few pages? Someone posted pictures from a shoot, then took them down when they heard Nicola and the brand didn't want them on here. Anyway, that's the last word from me in this thread. Don't tag me here.

On 5/5/2021 at 5:51 AM, Memento Mori said:

I stopped posting on Bellazon because I learned Nicola did not want her pictures posted here, and decided, in addition to that, that it was a waste spending so much time here anyway. But if I were to come back to the forum consistently, I still would not resume reposting stuff in this thread. Clearly it will happen without me, but that doesn't mean I have to do it too.

Between this and her post on instagram complaining about the comments and attention she receives, I'm not quite sure what she expects from her job, or how she plans to have a future in it with her poor attitude. 

4 hours ago, jaggedpeak said:

Between this and her post on instagram complaining about the comments and attention she receives, I'm not quite sure what she expects from her job, or how she plans to have a future in it with her poor attitude. 

She has all the right to complain about sexist and insulting comments. Old men twice as her age making pervert comments or calling her anorexic. 

And about posting her work here. Those were behind the scene photos/videos wearing see through lingerie. Thats why the brand asked me to delete them on her behalf. 

Thats not a poor attitude, or an acceptable attention. It's not like she has to accept all those mean and insulting comments she gets on her posts or DMs just because she is a model.

19 hours ago, emerald7 said:

She has all the right to complain about sexist and insulting comments. Old men twice as her age making pervert comments or calling her anorexic. 

And about posting her work here. Those were behind the scene photos/videos wearing see through lingerie. Thats why the brand asked me to delete them on her behalf. 

Thats not a poor attitude, or an acceptable attention. It's not like she has to accept all those mean and insulting comments she gets on her posts or DMs just because she is a model.

What is her Insta?  I'd be interested in reading her comments and concerns myself.

On 5/15/2021 at 2:44 AM, emerald7 said:

Where are all these alleged comments? Her IG looks pretty normal to me. And even if they were a thing, she could just ignore them like any other model. You don't see people like Josephine Skriver (with 8.5x the followers) complaining. And if these transparent lingerie photos were such a matter of sensitivity for her, why did she allow herself to be shot wearing them and why were they released? Aren't models meant to be looked at?

19 hours ago, Ilovehotties89 said:

What is her Insta?  I'd be interested in reading her comments and concerns myself.

https://www.instagram.com/nicolaca_/

Can we keep the spam to a minimum? I'm having deja vu and this conversation has been going in circles for a while. We live in the age of the internet, it's nothing new for men across the world to feel like anonymity gives them grounds to say whatever they like and act however they like. It comes with the limelight, you either need thicker skin or you need to ignore it. 

3 hours ago, jaggedpeak said:

Where are all these alleged comments? Her IG looks pretty normal to me. And even if they were a thing, she could just ignore them like any other model. You don't see people like Josephine Skriver (with 8.5x the followers) complaining. And if these transparent lingerie photos were such a matter of sensitivity for her, why did she allow herself to be shot wearing them and why were they released? Aren't models meant to be looked at?

It's not like she is complaining every day or said she will quit modeling because of that. Sometimes she ignores/deletes the comments or disables the comments options. If you follow her you would see that. Or if you speak german you would see more mean comments. And many models with more followers respond to such comments sometimes, and may learn that its better to ignore them. Same for Josephine and her fake/real Breast comments, for example. Even Sara Sampaio tries to ignore them but complains and also said she filters out some word on IG. Barbara Palvin too, rightfully complained, defended herself when she was called fat. Or said she spends less time on social media because everytime she opens it there are mean comments about her body. Both have more followers than Josephine.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20210517-035842_Instagram.thumb.jpg.9acfbb82f68077e40d8629bd4e70154b.jpg

The lingerie videos where postet from a small lingerie brand and she wasn't tagged in, so mostly only customers from the brand would have seen them. Its not like she contacted Bellazon and said her thread should be closed.

IG story

20210517_042208.jpg 20210517_042221.jpg

Edited by emerald7