Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

Vogue UK

can anybody help with the exact dates?

Thanks

Don't know the date of publishing this picture but surely it comes from Stark contrast editorial , from VOGUE UK June 1995

Thanks Sexy Angel :wave:

i absolutely adore this woman! she never stop glowing...such intnse and sexy look, yet she is so elegant :heart: words cant describe her beauty:))))

how many vogue covers has she been on total?

and does anyone know how old she was when she starred in Wicked Game?

i absolutely adore this woman! she never stop glowing...such intnse and sexy look, yet she is so elegant :heart: words cant describe her beauty:))))

and does anyone know how old she was when she starred in Wicked Game?

You can see all her covers on my web-page www.angeldes1981.narod.ru

She was 22 when Wicked Game was released. :wave:

Not as many as she should have... and even now all supers are getting Vogue coves and she is still not getting any... Christy is on the cover of VI ... last month Eva was on the cover of VI... an other Vogues as well... Helena's got Vogue cover last time in 2004... I can't believe she never got Vogue UK after the 1997 cover, people love her here... I am still hoping that she may get one.. maybe Spanish, German or even British edition... definitely not the US one and highly unlikey VI or Vogue Russia... I don't care about other Vogues... maybe Japan could be great...

i cant explain this. i'd much rather have her on the covers...i can never get tired of her face! tired of chrristy omg...how many yrs?? retire already!

i miss helena :(

I don't agree re-Christy, she is one of the most amazing models and has one of the most unique and beautiful faces... never tired of her... maybe slightly jealous... I would not like her to retire...

Helena has been doing really well this year and scored important covers and also campaigns... I don't complain... I just miss her on the cover of Vogue...

I can't explain why Kate Moss is getting 2-3 cover per year only just for the British Vogue and Helena did not get even one for the last 13 years... I think it is unfair... I am not even commenting on VI... it is probably one of the most unfair fashion moments;-)

yes i had in mind Helena being absent from VOGUE. i know she's done a lot of stuff this year.

about kate moss- have no words to explain how much i dislike her, dont know how she even became a model.

and about christy- i dont dislike her, but i dont like her either. she is kinda average for me. she's always been. i just dont see uniqueness in her. she has fine feautres but nothign special. i know america loves her :) but i just never got her appeal.

yes i had in mind Helena being absent from VOGUE. i know she's done a lot of stuff this year.

about kate moss- have no words to explain how much i dislike her, dont know how she even became a model.

and about christy- i dont dislike her, but i dont like her either. she is kinda average for me. she's always been. i just dont see uniqueness in her. she has fine feautres but nothign special. i know america loves her :) but i just never got her appeal.

We all have our preferences;-) don't we? Anyway thanks for sharing your opinion!