Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

Helena and Kristen McMenamy - imagine they did a kick ass editorial together again... Oh I would die!

Oh I would love to see them together in an editorial... something fierce... something crazy... like Newton did with Cindy and Helena... that would be smashing...

and by the way Kristen is on the cover of VI... this is the third consecutive cover with the 90's supermodel...

I flipped through the September issue of Vogue UK... of course Kate Moss is on the cover... but sadly I noticed that Helena won't be doing Ermanno Scervino this season... it is someone else... I was hoping it would be her again...

anyway let's hope for something very exciting... I don't think we will be getting anything major in September but you never know:-)

WOW 90SFAN! What an amazing video! Thank you! The selction of photos is wonderful and Ini Kamoze... so cool... from Pret-A-Porter;-))) Well done and many thanks for sharing!

:wave: thanks that u liked the slideshow vid vahito,...yeah i love the 'here comes the hotstepper' song by ini kamoze since the pret a porter film... :wave:

What a sweet and caring woman... I am really surprised she never ended up on any of the Ukrainian magazines after doing so much... but it is not all about covers just a bit of appreciation...

Helena Christensen makes retailers in Copenhagen donate money to a worthy cause

The organizers behind this summer's largest fashion event, The World's Greatest Catewalk have joined forces with retailers in Copenhagen City Centre to launch a fundraising campaign. The campaign aims to get as many shops as possible in the city centre to donate 1% of the day's revenues to a cause chosen by Helena Christensen: Chernobyl Children's Project International. The organisation works to restore hope to the Chernobyl victims; the children and families who are still suffering severely from the nuclear disaster at the Chernobyl Plant in Ukraine in 1986.

copenhagen fashion week