Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

Hereeee weeee goooooo..... new i-D cover with Iconic supermodels....

i-D WINTER UK 2009

post-35656-0-1446067342-73554_thumb.jpg

MODELS.COM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WORDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THOUSAND KISSES TO PHOTOGRAPHER :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: FOR THAT AMAZING SUPERMODEL POSE AND TO VAHITO !!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: I think everybody's knocked out ...........

GEORGES RECH 1991

Model: Helena Christensen

Ph: Unknown

Scanned by me silvana. sdg scans moda scans

Please quote me if you re post

Thanks silvy

The last 2 looks like other season but the dates I have are similar.. march april.... so...

Theres 1993 and 1995... I will scan with time as this HQ took me half saturday to finish!

I can add these two extra pics from that campaign !

post-33470-1258629103_thumb.jpg

Thank you Vahito for doing it so fast ))))

Here are some mistakes I've found .....

Kronen Zeitung magazine is austrian not german

DENTE Norway is a mistake. It's name is DET NYE and it's swedish.

First and second MARIE CLAIRE BIS must be dated as SUMMER 91, both benelux and dutch version. Also the french edition (the same cover) is dated as Ete 91,

which means summer, but not may. I may be mistaken, may be Pierre can confirm or deny my information. ???

And italian Marie Claire does not look like a cover or even like a supplement, looks more as an inside picture ... Can you say for sure it' s a cover ???

it's all for now..... the investigation to be continued.....

Thank you Vahito for doing it so fast ))))

Here are some mistakes I've found .....

Kronen Zeitung magazine is austrian not german

DENTE Norway is a mistake. It's name is DET NYE and it's swedish.

First and second MARIE CLAIRE BIS must be dated as SUMMER 91, both benelux and dutch version. Also the french edition (the same cover) is dated as Ete 91,

which means summer, but not may. I may be mistaken, may be Pierre can confirm or deny my information. ???

And italian Marie Claire does not look like a cover or even like a supplement, looks more as an inside picture ... Can you say for sure it' s a cover ???

it's all for now..... the investigation to be continued.....

Thanks a lot SexyAngel... I wasn not sure about Det Nye... I think I found it on one of the YouTube videos;-)))

Marie Claire's - all of them were sent to my by Pierre... so this is something you should ask him;-)

Will consider all comments! Thank you sooooo much!

Guyyyyys u should see i-D ed... it is sex on fireeeeee;-)))

Hello to everyone !!! As you know I'm making good efforts in creating Helena's Ultimate covers collection and now in process of

renewing my web-page on her. I miss a lot of covers and others I have in bad quality and shall not succeed in this affair without everyone's help.

Here's the collected image of the ones I completely miss and which I need to continue my web-page remaking as fast as possible (as I'm eager to see it finished)

Please post them if you have. Pierre kindly agreed to send me the majority, but it would take him a lot of time so I decided to make it easier for him and ask for

your time and effort. Thank you ;)

post-35656-1258729974_thumb.jpg