Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

O.K., that´s all for today. Actually I wanted today only do some scans for my website update, but this just catched me! So you can hopefully enjoy this after breakfast! It´s around 16 o´clock here (guess with most we have a time difference of 10 (!) hours) and my Sunday is almost gone. Now after you have some of her very early work, here´s a little homework for you. Is it Helena or not? I´m not sure with these:

"AEEOYAP; MAPAITHTOE" (or so) - greece COSMOPOLITAN July 1986 (no idea when Helena really started modeling, might be too early)

post-21846-1248616817_thumb.jpg post-21846-1248616882_thumb.jpg

german SCHWAB aktiv catalog, 1986

post-21846-1248616962_thumb.jpg

cover + back - german OTTO extra catalog January 1988

post-21846-1248617030_thumb.jpg post-21846-1248617136_thumb.jpg

sorry, no title - german Esquire September 1991 (the one on the guys leg)

post-21846-1248617290_thumb.jpg

O.K., that´s all for today. Actually I wanted today only do some scans for my website update, but this just catched me! So you can hopefully enjoy this after breakfast! It´s around 16 o´clock here (guess with most we have a time difference of 10 (!) hours) and my Sunday is almost gone. Now after you have some of her very early work, here´s a little homework for you. Is it Helena or not? I´m not sure with these:

cover + back - german OTTO extra catalog January 1988

post-21846-1248617030_thumb.jpg post-21846-1248617136_thumb.jpg

sorry, no title - german Esquire September 1991 (the one on the guys leg)

post-21846-1248617290_thumb.jpg

I CAN TELL VERY SURE NON OF THEM ARE HELENA

I collect her stuff from when she started modeliing and Im sure its not Helena

The german Esquiere also loks a bit like Paula Abbot but not sure its her but Not helena lipst for sure!

The other to me hs nothing in common with her (german otto)

Anyone agrees?? Hope so

Silvy

"AEEOYAP; MAPAITHTOE" (or so) - greece COSMOPOLITAN July 1986 (no idea when Helena really started modeling, might be too early)

I download this to check but I do not think is Helena as well but Im not 100 percent sure as with the others

But eyes or mouth or teeth, do not fit well heeee

Silvy

I download this to check but I do not think is Helena as well but Im not 100 percent sure as with the others

But eyes or mouth or teeth, do not fit well heeee

Silvy

Ola, unless I poured my whiskey much much much too strong and I am going insane while squinting at the computer - that is definitely not her! LOL - very funny pics though x

weekend almost over here in South Africa, enjoy what is left of it!

Thanks all for an awesome weekend, may you all have an beautiful picture filled week! X