Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

Helena Christensen and Mingus Pose for Cookie

Model Helena Christensen and 9-year-old son Mingus Lucien — who seems to have inherited mom’s good looks! — pose for the April cover of Cookie. “[Mingus] is all that matters. He’s my best friend,” Helena, 40, tells the magazine.

Mother and son are passionate about the fund-raising work they do together for Chernobyl Children’s Project International, which provides aid to still-suffering people in regions of Belarus and Ukraine, Helena tells the magazine. She also shares her best beauty tricks — read this and see more photos in the April issue of Cookie!

43354004.th.jpg

That's GQ UK... great scans! Thanks!

Oh, sorry, I paid no attention yesterday. :cry:

Oh God! This is a crime against humanity!!!;-)))) JOKE;-) That's fine... I am just thinking... I think she has never been feautred in the US GQ... which is a shame... if we just think about all edits and covers she's done for the UK edition of the magazine;-)

this amazing edit was reprinted twice in Italian and Spanish editions... Spanish GQ feauterd one of the pics as a cover... fab fab fab!!!;-)))

• 2 weeks later...