Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

https://vk.com/video/@milinfolive?z=video-123538639_456281182%2Fclub123538639%2Fpl_-123538639_-2

“Under the guise of an armored personnel carrier, the third group entered the administration of the Levoberezhny district,” military commander Andrei Filatov @FilatovCorr reports from Mariupol.

Russian marines, together with the DPR military battalion, stormed the administration building and the hotel of the district near Azovstal, where the firing points of the Azov national battalion were located. Video from April 18th.

67nv7dqlait81.jpg

They made Radovid a gay character (in the books he is not).  The Mistle/Milva casting seems to have some racial stereotyping going on.  Chinese martial arts and "streetsmart", poor black woman that's part of a criminal gang.

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

67nv7dqlait81.jpg

They made Radovid a gay character (in the books he is not).  The Mistle/Milva casting seems to have some racial stereotyping going on.  Chinese martial arts and "streetsmart", poor black woman that's part of a criminal gang.

Netflix, an American company, is completely re-writing a Polish novel to fit its own narrative. Isn't that called neocolonialism (or cultural appropriation or whatever)? :ermm:

I despise Netflix. And Disney. They just take artwork and turn it into another brick in their cultural wall (and war).

I can't stand American entertainment any more TBH. It's just too much headfuckery and political shite.

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

I can't stand American entertainment any more TBH. It's just too much headfuckery and political shite.

Maybe one day a youtuber (like this super account with 3.4 M subs) will make a Witcher show that's better than netflix lol:

https://www.youtube.com/c/VivaLaDirtLeague/videos

23 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

So, a Jeff Bezos' employee, using her master's gigantic resources, doxxed a simple citizen because she posted videos that made leftists look bad??

I thought they were supposed to be the "good guys", but leftists behave more and more like monsters every day :noexpression:

I'd feel more sorry for her if she herself hadn't been using her account to doxx people.

A new Russian unit has joined the war in Ukraine- 30th Motorized Rifle Brigade.  This should provide 1-2 BTG.  It was transferred to the Izyum bridgehead.  So far it seems like the Russian aggression in this area is absorbing the activities of 5! Ukrainian army brigades.  A full strength Ukr army brigade has 2,700 men in 3 battalions.  A 2-battalion brigade/regiment has 1800 men.

In the southern pincer, near Donesk city some Russian forces released from Mariupol were transferred there. 

I really think that this twin pincered "encirclement" is more and more looking like a major diversionary move to prevent the Ukrainians from rescuing their Eastern front with reserves.  Russians made more advances in the East today with Kreminna fallen and progress made in other areas.  If this goes on the Ukrainian leadership will have to order a general withdrawal to a new defense line in the West.

https://vk.com/milinfolive?w=wall-123538639_2484255

https://vk.com/milinfolive?w=wall-123538639_2484226

On 4/22/2022 at 2:09 PM, Enrico_sw said:

Trash company.

It’s really sad that you find articles like this that are so obviously bullshit and are able to work yourself up in such a fury. No wonder America is going into decline with people like you still breathing 

The probability that Russia will declare war on Ukraine and go "all in" has increased dramatically over the past 2 weeks.  Besides the escalation of US involvement there are all sorts of Russian false flag operations and Ukrainian attacks in Russian territory.

On 4/26/2022 at 10:04 AM, freshseven said:

It’s really sad that you find articles like this that are so obviously bullshit and are able to work yourself up in such a fury. No wonder America is going into decline with people like you still breathing 

First, I'm not American. The whole world is not American, I hope this doesn't come as a shock for these colonialist instincts... :laugh:

Then, wanting people with different opinions to "stop breathing" is not a sign of wisdom... It kinda sounds like these guys, buddy :

WaterloggedSpiritedIndianspinyloach-size

Listen to other people and who knows: you might learn a thing or two...

With regards to Netflix, this info is 100% legit, I know someone from Netflix and it's been shared in many newspapers. Check your sources, cross reference the data. It's called the scientific approach.:Amelie_wft:

^ "I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It"

This quote is attributed to Voltaire (though these exact words might be apocryphal). He's another "non-Murican person"... Look at a couple of his books and you'll understand that everybody deserves to breathe. And who knows, maybe you'll end up enjoying discussions with people with different opinion ;)

On 4/29/2022 at 2:09 AM, Cult Icon said:

The probability that Russia will declare war on Ukraine and go "all in" has increased dramatically over the past 2 weeks.  Besides the escalation of US involvement there are all sorts of Russian false flag operations and Ukrainian attacks in Russian territory.

Yes, I agree, it's quite worrying to be honest :/

10 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

First, I'm not American. The whole world is not American, I hope this doesn't come as a shock for these colonialist instincts... :laugh:

Then, wanting people with different opinions to "stop breathing" is not a sign of wisdom... It kinda sounds like these guys, buddy :

WaterloggedSpiritedIndianspinyloach-size

Listen to other people and who knows: you might learn a thing or two...

With regards to Netflix, this info is 100% legit, I know someone from Netflix and it's been shared in many newspapers. Check your sources, cross reference the data. It's called the scientific approach.:Amelie_wft:

By the way, my favourite seven is still the magnificent one :laugh:

On 5/2/2022 at 3:49 PM, Enrico_sw said:

^ "I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It"

This quote is attributed to Voltaire (though these exact words might be apocryphal). He's another "non-Murican person"... Look at a couple of his books and you'll understand that everybody deserves to breathe. And who knows, maybe you'll end up enjoying discussions with people with different opinion ;)

You definitely have the right to say whatever you want, but I also have the right to tell you that you’re stupid