Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

49 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Was she live on ig yesterday? A friend told me they got the notifiction of a live from her but she couldn't see it, and now I checked but it doesn't show any live reply, only the "regular" ig stories.

No, she wasn't .. It was only Stories.

47 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

She was live. They were inside a car, talking and the same time someone from the maybelline team did adrianas make up.

Thank you :smile: They deleted it then because it should last 24 hours but it wasn't there anymore... :/

8 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

I didn''t see this .. I mean , everytime she post anything or even a live .. it show a notification and didn't see anything .. and even in the instafan .. 

Imo they did just like with the official IWC live red carpet this year: just after the end of the live it got deleted, so almost nobody could see it. Anyway I posted a youtube video of somebody who managed to record it in the motion section if you are interested.

6 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Imo they did just like with the official IWC live red carpet this year: just after the end of the live it got deleted, so almost nobody could see it. Anyway I posted a youtube video of somebody who managed to record it in the motion section if you are interested.

I saw just now! Tnak you so much!!

12 minutes ago, Don_Billy said:

What did she mean by "transition to my unicorn form" what is that crap?

Adriana was joking, meaning she was using a beauty mask for her skin i guess, therefore to look beautiful and healthy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

I am dying to know this too. 

It makes sense for others to already be there. Its on Monday. I just checked her chef's ig story for any kind of clue if she was still in miami, and as of earlier of today she is. Does she usually cut it that close? I can't remember if she arrived to LA a day before the oscars but I remember there being a hint she was going. She also confirmed beforehand she was going to the met last year. Who knows these days tbh.

19 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

It makes sense for others to already be there. Its on Monday. I just checked her chef's ig story for any kind of clue if she was still in miami, and as of earlier of today she is. Does she usually cut it that close? I can't remember if she arrived to LA a day before the oscars but I remember there being a hint she was going. She also confirmed beforehand she was going to the met last year. Who knows these days tbh.

I Think she will .. I hope .. Last Year, she made a little game, ask the fans what make she should wear, let's hope for any clue .. and after the Met ... Cannes will start .. lets hope to see her there too.

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

I Think she will .. I hope .. Last Year, she made a little game, ask the fans what make she should wear, let's hope for any clue .. and after the Met ... Cannes will start .. lets hope to see her there too.

Yeah, I am just still confused on what she is doing with her career these days. I see she is show casing her fitness alot more than anything. Her feed is also better organized and I am wondering whether all of it is linked to a future partnership, or maybe its to show her prepping for something modelling related maybe the met or something else).. But The theme to the met is heavenly bodies and the catholic imagination. She is both a well known for being catholic and VS often used the term "heavenly bodies" and she is a well known angel. It would honestly be weird for her not to go this year, the theme basically describes her. We shall see.

I am not sure how often her chef is at her home when she isn’t but he just posted some things she usually consumes ( detox bottles and a brazilian dish) and it looks like it was her home. There could be some misunderstandings there ( the pics could be old, though I doubt that or he may be there for Adrielle) but it’s something to note...  

I really hope I am wrong because if she ends up not being there, that is a bad sign.  Especially considering this year’s theme, there is no way she’d choose to pass that up and instead stay at home in miami doing nothing

35 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I am not sure how often her chef is at her home when she isn’t but he just posted some things she usually consumes ( detox bottles and a brazilian dish) and it looks like it was her home. There could be some misunderstandings there ( the pics could be old, though I doubt that or he may be there for Adrielle) but it’s something to note...  

I really hope I am wrong because if she ends up not being there, that is a bad sign.  Especially considering this year’s theme, there is no way she’d choose to pass that up and instead stay at home in miami doing nothing

i saw this too , but it can be something to her for the week? I saw some ig , saying she's still in Miami, but I am hope not .. most of the girls will not going this year to met. But , I saw some turkish things saying Istambul to New York , about the location of Metin (Istambul) and NY ( Adri) let's hope to see her. I don't know what it going on in her mind .. really don't

38 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

i saw this too , but it can be something to her for the week? I saw some ig , saying she's still in Miami, but I am hope not .. most of the girls will not going this year to met. But , I saw some turkish things saying Istambul to New York , about the location of Metin (Istambul) and NY ( Adri) let's hope to see her. I don't know what it going on in her mind .. really don't

To be real this would be the first time she’s going and we didn’t already know. Usually, we know before hand. I’d really like to be surprised but imo, on Saturday she was around in miami as if the met wasn’t monday. 

I mean, I haven’t been understanding what has been going on in her mind since november 2017. However, with this, I am sure its not adriana’s decision. Remember not everyone can just go, you have to be invited. So, if Adriana doesn’t go this year it’s because she wasn’t invited, especially with a theme that is very fitting for her and it would only be her 5th year going, its not as if she is gisele who has been getting invited for years, so she skips some years. No, adriana is still new to this because back in 2014 she actually had her shit together and was actually focusing on her career alot and she wasn’t walking around saying problematic things about the industry she works in and sounding ungrateful and pretentious towards it all of a sudden. So if adriana doesn’t go this year, its not because she made a choice it’s because she wasn’t invited. And alot of users felt it could happen. Its called being black balled, and Adriana’s behavior and the shit she was talking is enough to do it. Keep in mind, we are almost half way into the year and she still hasn’t had any work come out. Adriana just may have sabotaged herself and I don’t even want to get into what caused her to sabotage herself so much. 

All that negative shit being said lol, I really hope we are wrong and she ends up popping up, but I am not sure about that to be real. And disappointed won’t even be the word to describe how I feel if she doesn’t attend this year, because like I said, it would be because she wasn’t invited. Because she isn’t doing shit in miami, if she is there.