Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I think her breast size is just a matter of her growing up and definitely gaining weight. I've noticed a lot of weight gain and more curves on her .. not just in the breasts, but in her hips and waist. And of course, photoshopping.

Neo .. you said two pages back that her birthday is in July ... I thought it was June 12th?

Guest Lullaby
I think her breast size is just a matter of her growing up and definitely gaining weight.  I've noticed a lot of weight gain and more curves on her .. not just in the breasts, but in her hips and waist.  And of course, photoshopping.

Neo .. you said two pages back that her birthday is in July ... I thought it was June 12th?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is June.

I'm posting my response in the general discussion thread because I don't think it goes in the original location.

That's where you went wrong. You should have asked if you can buy a catalog instead of trying to get a free one. The catalogs aren't typically free. If you look at the top of them, you'll see a price. That's not a misprint. Certain stores will let you purchase them, but if you go in there just asking for a free catalog, they'll more than likely tell you no. They can't just give free catalogs to every person that walks in the store. It's just like how the people who just put their name on the mailing list just to get the catalogs but never buy anything will eventually see themselves booted. They want to cater to the serious customers. The sales people probably told you that they only gave out catalogs to the credit card holders to get you off their back about getting a free catalog.

I used the foot in the door tactic last week to get some free catalogs out of a Victoria's Secret store. I moved to another state recently, and my address hasn't been completely changed over so I hadn't gotten any new catalogs in the mail yet. What I did was go to Victoria's Secret and actually bought something. While I was looking around, the clerk asked me if I needed any help, and I said yes - even though I didn't - and conversed with her. I mentioned that I was new in town, etc., and when I was checking out, I asked her if they had any of the new catalogs because my address hadn't been updated in the system yet. She gave me their three most recent ones.

It's one of the tactics that I learned when I worked in retail. The goal is to get not only new customers and repeat customers, so you bend little rules and cut people harmless breaks from time to time if you think they'll be back. I showed her that I was a serious buyer and gave indications that I would be a repeat customer - which I will - and she was willing to cut me a break. It's all part of customer service.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, this is how it all went down.

I DID purchase something..i was in the middle of paying for very nice lingerie sets that totalled $350 bucks when I told her that I was not getting any VS catalogs...she asked if I was a VS CC holder and I said "no, I"m not interested in it, but would like the catalog." she NEVER offered to let me buy one and there were none on the counter,( but I did see them in a box behind her and simply waited for an offer that never came).

She asked if i purchased online, i said "yes, several times and I have repeatedly asked for a catalogue online right after my purchases and still I get nothing." Then she said 'that's strange" , gave me my receipt and said "next." I didn't have time to tell her how crappy it felt to spend that much money and not get a cheap $5.00 catalog for ONCE.

But let's suppose for a moment that she has had a little plastic surgery, does anyone know when this alleged event is supposed to have happened? Finally, does it actually matter? If she's happy with herself, then I'm happy for her.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's how i feel..i'd just like to pinpoint down *when* it happened...she definitely looks great and i wouldn't change a thing..but oh if only we all had PS pro's to touch up all our imperfections :laugh:

Guest Guest
If she has had a breast job then it's been done extremely subtly and tastefully. But I think that what we are really witnessing are fluctuations in size caused by growing up, bra technolgy (I love that phrase!), her monthly cycle, fluctuations in her overall weight, and the arts of photgraphers and digital editors (even things like studio lighting can affect the apparent size and shape of things very dramatically). But let's suppose for a moment that she has had a little plastic surgery, does anyone know when this alleged event is supposed to have happened? Finally, does it actually matter? If she's happy with herself, then I'm happy for her.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I've never heard or witnessed that breasts still grow at the age of 18-20! I think that is impossible. And since that time her breasts seem bigger. If she didn't have a surgery it must be photoshop.

Well, I've never heard or witnessed that breasts still grow at the age of 18-20! I think that is impossible.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's true.

Especially if until that point the person has been skinny and maybe not eating enough

(A lot of teens these days go through this because of eating disorders and such, easpecially)

but even if that's not the case, it can happen. Look at Mandy Moore.

You can easily do some research on it in the internet. Just because you personally didn't witness it doesn't mean it's impossible.