Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

im really not in the mood to go over all this shit over again...i had posted way too many examples before but they made me delete that thread....i posted 3 pages of examples....at the time i wasnt as experienced in photoshop and now i am....whenever i see the pics i automatically can tell if they have been enhanced or if they havent been enhanced in photoshop, most of the swimwear this year have been photoshopped big time....my eye catches the exact spots where they have been photoshopped bec....trust me they look a whole lot smaller in person compared to the pictures. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well you offered... <_<

this is the pic that made me question is all...there is no PS going on here....

http://img234.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img234&ima...issue443pat.jpg

it doesn't take much for me to spot a PS photo either..i work in the digital photography industry..i can tell a good and bad PS when i see it...i just think her rate of growth compared to her weight gain is a bad argument. The girl is still GORGEOUS but i think she's not telling so we don't try to look like her :whistle: :blush: :cry: :blink: <_<

those pics were taken before i saw her during the angels tour and they werent that big...even though those pics came out after the angels tour, they were taken in march i believe and the angels tour was in november

.....i really would like to post pics but im really not feeling like it....i hope someone else does it, i really hate this subject and it really has become repetitive...i should start saving a file with my original post and pics i posted....once someone brings up the subject i can just copy and paste.

yea....her left (right from our eyes) is definitely PS enhanced....but no, that wasn't the pic  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you can see it then. :o

thank god....i was about to do what i did before...i had to go edit the pic to show where it was edited.

for kicks..show me the original....

see...told ya i knew what i was lookin at  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that is the original....i scanned the cover as well but the one i used to show was i used photoshop to draw a circle around the area that was photoshopped. :laugh: :laugh:

but we have had discussion's over the pirelli one....thats when i went on a sudden outburst of rage and was about to start breaking things but i calmed down and started posting pictures to prove my point and i have seen her untouched....yeah i waited 14 hours but it was worth it. :wub:

EDIT....the burn tool in photoshop enhances the breasts.

The pirelli calendar was shot last March. The pictures were held by request until the release of the calendar itself. The pictures you're viewing are old and you can tell from recent images that she is not that full. Also, that image you posted previously could've been photoshopped for all you know. You're just guessing that it hasn't been.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not guessing..i'm looking at it

she just inspired me to buy this ....

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodlgvw/V246416.jpg

Please do not hotlink images - edited by persuazn

Guest Lullaby
I'm not guessing..i'm looking at it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guessing can be caused by looking at something as well.

i know...i just wanted you to have a better, cleaner version....im just saying i saw her in november and they werent that big compared to the pirelli pics, thats all :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i wish i had good months like her where they resized for the season.. :laugh:

i haven't had kids yet...i like em how they are now...but I'm going to track her down and get the real scoop in case i need a surgeon one day...lol