Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

i know lots of people who think Angelina is not beautiful at all..and most of them think Adriana is not very special,either.

It seems you know many blind people ;)

it's all about the taste but what amazes me is the same people find the ones like Isabel Goulart extremely pretty..i'm not bashing on her,that was just an example but..that's weird.

My mother doesn't like Adriana ('s looks) at all. Before i always showed her Maybelline ads and told her i loved her and she was my favorite model... She was like i don't like her that much.

Then the other day i showed her bunch of absolutely gorgeous candits and she still said..I definitely don't like her(look) , she is not Pretty at all She is very plain!

I was like

WTF!!! :blink: <_< :clobber:

It's crazy right? I KNOW! Lik she is crazy..Like omg how cans he look at 1 of the most beautiful girls onn the world and say she is ntpretty and taht she is plain???

I mean that's Totally radicilous!!! I was thinking she must be blind!

I don't think i need to explain really how i feel becouse i'm sure others woyld undrstand.

It's not like i care really what ppl think of my favorite models or whatever , ow how they see them..But now Adriana is different , same as saying Angelina Jolie is not pretty and plain right?

Oh and btw when isked Yea well then who who is a beautiful woman? She is like Angelina Jolie , i wa sjust thinking wtf theyr equally beautiful if not Adriana's more...Then she said Jessica Alba i just stoped listening.

My Mom doesn't think Adri's that pretty either.

There is something I am very curious about. I think that beauty is not so important when it comes to relationships. I mean that a man may think that a girl is beautiful, but he does not know her, so he doesn't want to be with her. For example Adriana is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, but she has has only 3 boyfriends( she says that) and in an interview when they asked her what do men say when they see her, she says that they say they like her work but that's all. I mean that beauty is not so important.A girl can be really pretty but still not to be a heart-breaker ;)

Guys I allready asked this in the motion tread. Can anybody tell me what is the name of the first song in the St.Tropez video, it soundslike a guittar. If anyone can tell me, you can probably see it at the end of the video. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :heart:

There is something I am very curious about. I think that beauty is not so important when it comes to relationships. I mean that a man may think that a girl is beautiful, but he does not know her, so he doesn't want to be with her. For example Adriana is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, but she has has only 3 boyfriends( she says that) and in an interview when they asked her what do men say when they see her, she says that they say they like her work but that's all. I mean that beauty is not so important.A girl can be really pretty but still not to be a heart-breaker ;)

I find that hard to believe :laugh: but in general I guess you're right.

From my point of view, when you are completely honest with people, looks don't matter at all. Personality, heart and wit is worth its weight in gold. :)

anybody, the name of the first song in the St. Tropez video :cry:

Well, there is three sets of video in the movie of VS SEXY,

TULUM

SARDINIA

ST. TROPEZ.

The song for the ST. TROPEZ video is SEX BOMB by TOM JONES. Thats all I know!

I hope that helps.

first of all, adriana has had more than just three boyfriends. second, she's very indeed very beautiful, however, she has her flaws within personality. if you have one good trait, your going to have it bad with the other.

No, I heard her too saying she only had 3 boyfrieds: Lenny Kr., the basketball-player and now the prince.

i know lots of people who think Angelina is not beautiful at all..and most of them think Adriana is not very special,either.

It seems you know many blind people ;)

it's all about the taste but what amazes me is the same people find the ones like Isabel Goulart extremely pretty..i'm not bashing on her,that was just an example but..that's weird.

I don't like Angelina too, I don't know why... and I don't like Adriana's looks when she goes out or just in her casual clothes! But she is breathtaking and extremely beautiful in VS events and VS photoshoots,...

Omg! you really have a point about Izabel goulart :yuckky: