Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I believe that you have to be 5'8" and over for runway. :)

I finally got my VS catalog!!! Its got a lot of Adriana pics! :fun: Yaaaayyy!

how much is that in centimeters?

173 cm.

1 foot is 12 inches

5 *12 + 8=68

1 inch is 2.54 cm

68 * 2.54 = 172,7

:wave:

I believe that you have to be 5'8" and over for runway. :)

I finally got my VS catalog!!! Its got a lot of Adriana pics! :fun: Yaaaayyy!

how much is that in centimeters?

173 cm.

1 foot is 12 inches

5 *12 + 8=68

1 inch is 2.54 cm

68 * 2.54 = 172,7

:wave:

Thanx :) That's really friendly and nice!!!

well it's not a big deal i know, the only reason i mentioned about it was becuase you sounded so excited, but most things on wikipedia arent so true simply becuase it's just written by any people who may or may not know what they are talking about. Capoeira is a brazilian dance/excersize tradition that involves alot of twisting, flipping, turning and alot of other neat techniques and movements. it's a bit different than martial arts considering it's not really there for people to learn how to protect themselves, it's something they did for fun i guess.

lol are you tryin to explain me what Kapoeira is????

She is doin Kapoeira which is more a dance than a fightsport lol i know it ....about bjj it seems real cause she was friend with keyra gracie who is a famous Brazilian jiujitsu practicioner moreover i've seen pictures of her with anonio rodriguo "minotauro" nogueira and she was more like the fan meeting a star( actually he is a big one in brazil & japan)

:wave: Hi everyone I'm new here! I normally go on forums just to read the conversations but this is the first time I've ever become a member. I subscribed because this forums gets responses often and its has a really good Adriana Lima thread but I really have no idea what I'm doing. I dont know how to make avatars and signatures so I dunno... could someone tell me how or make one for me (I'm completely retarded when it comes to computers :blush: .) Anyway thanks guys :wub:

Oh and Capoeira is actually a form of self defence. Um it was started by slaves in Brazil who wanted to practice fighting so they could escape the sugar plantations but obviously they would get in trouble if they were caught practicing so they invented a form of dance/fighting. its bascically choregraphed fighting set to heavy drum beats. And Adriana does do MMA, I heard her say it on an interveiw on Extra, I'll try and find the clip on youtube or something and then post a link (if I can figure out how to do that...)

:wave: Hi everyone I'm new here! I normally go on forums just to read the conversations but this is the first time I've ever become a member. I subscribed because this forums gets responses often and its has a really good Adriana Lima thread but I really have no idea what I'm doing. I dont know how to make avatars and signatures so I dunno... could someone tell me how or make one for me (I'm completely retarded when it comes to computers :blush: .) Anyway thanks guys :wub:

Oh and Capoeira is actually a form of self defence. Um it was started by slaves in Brazil who wanted to practice fighting so they could escape the sugar plantations but obviously they would get in trouble if they were caught practicing so they invented a form of dance/fighting. its bascically choregraphed fighting set to heavy drum beats. And Adriana does do MMA, I heard her say it on an interveiw on Extra, I'll try and find the clip on youtube or something and then post a link (if I can figure out how to do that...)

that would be so nice thanks

Or if you're really really good and you have 'it', I'm sure they'll make an exception.. I mean Devon Aoki is only 5'6.

OMG !!that's like 167 right?

that is really short for a model

Well if the height required is 5'8, it's only 2 inches shorter (don't know cm, sorry)

But since most models are 5'10 +, yeah that's really short lol

My mother doesn't like Adriana ('s looks) at all. Before i always showed her Maybelline ads and told her i loved her and she was my favorite model... She was like i don't like her that much.

Then the other day i showed her bunch of absolutely gorgeous candits and she still said..I definitely don't like her(look) , she is not Pretty at all She is very plain!

I was like

WTF!!! :blink: <_< :clobber:

It's crazy right? I KNOW! Lik she is crazy..Like omg how cans he look at 1 of the most beautiful girls onn the world and say she is ntpretty and taht she is plain???

I mean that's Totally radicilous!!! I was thinking she must be blind!

I don't think i need to explain really how i feel becouse i'm sure others woyld undrstand.

It's not like i care really what ppl think of my favorite models or whatever , ow how they see them..But now Adriana is different , same as saying Angelina Jolie is not pretty and plain right?

Oh and btw when isked Yea well then who who is a beautiful woman? She is like Angelina Jolie , i wa sjust thinking wtf theyr equally beautiful if not Adriana's more...Then she said Jessica Alba i just stoped listening.

LMAO Your mom is just like mine! Except she loves Angelina and not Jessica.. Jessica is boring. But she doesn't find anything special about Adriana :huh:

She likes Salma Hayek and Angelina and some others.

LMAO Your mom is just like mine! Except she loves Angelina and not Jessica.. Jessica is boring. But she doesn't find anything special about Adriana :huh:

erm... Salma Hayek? :blink: :blink:

Do you not know who she is or do you not find her pretty? I think Salma is beautiful for her age:

post-839-1162149369_thumb.jpg

I think Adriana is curvy, I actually think she has the perfect body but that's just me.

Do you not know who she is or do you not find her pretty? I think Salma is beautiful for her age:

I think Adriana is curvy, I actually think she has the perfect body but that's just me.

I know who she is, thank you very much

but I don't find he beautiful :ninja:

I know who she is, thank you very much

but I don't find he beautiful :ninja:

There was no need for the 'thank you very much', in no way was I being rude. <_<