Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Everyone does lie yes. But to actually make it very public about something very big. i mean, she does very well know that her personal life is going to make a big publicity. i dont know why she just didnt leave it as her own buisness and told the interviewer that she rather keep it to herself. but she lied about it, made it public, and then she comes "sort of clean" - by saying that i mean, she didnt admit that she just lied. she said something ridiculous like "oh...well my english is not perfect so it was all a misunderstanding." dont get me wrong. everyone lies. i lie. you lie. we all lie. but she was making it seem like she does not in fact lie. like she was some saint. well it must also dissapoint some religious fans that she had lied.

To Miiz B: yes she has dated more than three guys. you are correct on that. she has lied on more than just the virginity thing, so that is why i never really beileve too much of what she says. same goes for other celebs.

While on this subject of her lying in GQ, does it seem odd that she had like a month to correct what she said, because its not like they just got the story yesterday, and put it straight into the magazine. She must have read it, and her agent to, and if she didn't understand someone could have translated to her what some stuff meant.

It just seems like her agent is doing some weird stuff ot her reputation, because if you heard Adriana was told by her agent to say some weird stuff to the italian magazine. She kept bringing up the subject of "talk to my agent." It really wasn't her saying those things probably. Maybe she is telling the truth the first time about how she is a virgin, because maybe she is a virgin, I just can't be sure about it.

Does anybody think differently of the subject of what I am saying?

Later!

like i said, it's all about improving her image to make herself look like some sort of saint or something. and to do that, all celebs follow their agents advice and they go with it. so mayber her agent recommended it to her, or maybe she just made it up and had her agent backing her up on this. either way it's a bit pathetic to me. and if i were her, i wouldnt be taking agents advice. not even if it was my own.

insaneclown : most likely. i remember it was all over the media when everyone said that she was engaged. and again, instead of saying something about it quickly to correct it, she only said something till after they broke up. so she most likely regret going out with the guy and wanted to get back her "pure" image back by telling people she was not engaged to lenny. becuase obviously people are going to think something went on if she went out with lenny.

it must be more than 4,the unknown bf she said in her interview,derek jeter,christian vieri,tommy lee,lenny kravitz are rumored.

the only thing i can say about it:I DON'T CARE.it's none of my business..i like her because of her look and that's why i don't take her seriously.

nobody really cares. but this is the adriana discussion thread and so people tend to talk about it becuase it was her that made it public. shit happens when you do that you know. but to some people, it's a big turn off no matter how beautiful the girl can be. what she did will dissapoint alot of fans becuase she's clearly not the same person she used to be.

it must be more than 4,the unknown bf she said in her interview,derek jeter,christian vieri,tommy lee,lenny kravitz are rumored.

the only thing i can say about it:I DON'T CARE.it's none of my business..i like her because of her look and that's why i don't take her seriously.

cristian vieri of sure not, the day of the adriana spot was with the fianc

cristian vieri of sure not, the day of the adriana spot was with the fianc

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I was just wondering ... does anyone know where I can find a belly button barbell like Adriana's here? She wears it all the time in most of her VS photo shoots and I LOVE it. Any help would be great!

post-644-1157000818_thumb.jpg

You know, there is one thing I didn't understand about adriana. Is she smoking or not,casue I have seen her candids whit a cigarette and on the baby phat backstage she was holding such a thing too :( but on the other hand I have heard that she doesn't smoke. So, does anybody know the truth? :(

You know, there is one thing I didn't understand about adriana. Is she smoking or not,casue I have seen her candids whit a cigarette and on the baby phat backstage she was holding such a thing too :( but on the other hand I have heard that she doesn't smoke. So, does anybody know the truth? :(

Probably does, most models do. I saw her smoking in a candid of her photo shoot with Ana Beatriz Barros ( I think PHOTO was the magazine, can't remember ). Oh well, not much we can do. As fans, most of us don't like it, but Adriana is going to do what she wants.

^ "most models do"? .. modeling is only a job ... you could of said "most girls do" ...

Adriana is a person .. she`s part of that group called "girls" or "women" ... :p :laugh:

well there was a very famous diet by kate moss which was diet coke and a ciggerate literallly it made the models lose their appetite to stay thin it is more of a model thing alot of them start smoking to stay thin or pressure from teh industry or stress is why they smoke or some just smoke for teh hell of it not for any modeling reason

i think that models smoke a lot cos they fave extra time backstage, so it's boring when u just wait for hair and makeup... when i am bored or nervious i smoke 2times more than usualy... besides that, in east europe it is noram to be a smoker... it is not like the states or western europe... fags in my country r cheap...

I KNOW... I WAS TALKING ABOUT WHAT I KNOW FOR SURE... I DON'T THINK BRAZIL IS MUCH BETTER WHEN IT COMES TO SOME THINGS...

U C HERE,WE HAVE CHEAP ALCOHOL.CIGARETS,DRUGS,GREAT PARTIES,LOTS OF FREE TIME... FROM WHAT I KNOW,IT IS SIMILAR SITUATION IN SOUTH AMERICA... BESIDES ALL MODELS I MET LIKE MAJA LATINOVIC AND NATASHA VOJNOVIC,INES,... JUST CONVINCED ME THAT THIS IS TRUE...

I KNOW... I WAS TALKING ABOUT WHAT I KNOW FOR SURE... I DON'T THINK BRAZIL IS MUCH BETTER WHEN IT COMES TO SOME THINGS...

U C HERE,WE HAVE CHEAP ALCOHOL.CIGARETS,DRUGS,GREAT PARTIES,LOTS OF FREE TIME... FROM WHAT I KNOW,IT IS SIMILAR SITUATION IN SOUTH AMERICA... BESIDES ALL MODELS I MET LIKE MAJA LATINOVIC AND NATASHA VOJNOVIC,INES,... JUST CONVINCED ME THAT THIS IS TRUE...

You met Maja Latinovic and Natasha Vojnovic? You are really lucky :o . I just thought that you thought Adriana was from eastern europe :laugh: