Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Gotta admit,  I'll always want her to be part of any VS related project but the woman is over staying her welcome.  VS has clearly changed and their target audience seem to be women in their 20s which Adriana doesn't represent anymore.  She seemed so outta place at the show that I felt bad or her. And I swear I feel like Adriana's make up for the past 2 shows were done by people who are out to get her.

The thing that scares me most is we won't see her again after VS

1 hour ago, Corner said:

Gotta admit,  I'll always want her to be part of any VS related project but the woman is over staying her welcome.  VS has clearly changed and their target audience seem to be women in their 20s which Adriana doesn't represent anymore.  She seemed so outta place at the show that I felt bad or her. And I swear I feel like Adriana's make up for the past 2 shows were done by people who are out to get her.

The thing that scares me most is we won't see her again after VS

Why are you talking like you just heard she is staying another year lol don't scare me like that.

I have been saying this for the past few years. Especially when some people were complaining about her doing so much hf and stuff lol.

However, I feel like some people get it twisted. Its not that VS is too good for her she is too good for them. Their target audience isn't even people in their 20's but teenagers. Come on, that intro to this years show looked like something straight out of the pink section.

I actually think back in 2010 and stuff, thats when their target audience were women in their 20s, or just grown woman in general. And I think adriana would still be a good representation of that. She doesn't look old (normally) and people are always surprised by her age. If 20s was the target age would be just fine.

20s does not seem to be their target age, not with opening segments that look like a PINK commercial and all these models that look 16-18 years old and not even appealing to anybody. Even TMZ complained about that. They think its the reason why the company hasn't being doing as well because they stop having models like adriana

I think the problem is more VS than it is her. If anybody there is to feel sorry for its them. When she leaves, no matter who they have right now, its going to do something to their company.She still running it. People still want to see models like her. People still love models like He.r VS is the one making a horrible change that is putting themselves in a hole. Hell, VS are the ones who keep offering her to stay. Which is another thing people ignore. VS is making these decisions themselves.

That being said I am pretty sure she is gone after this year. Adriana not only seems to be different about VS but there is no way in hell they would shoot that VS swim special without her but include josephine and that other blonde model. They would not do that if Adriana was still on that rooster. I am also sure thats why VS wouldn't say anything about it when Vogue UK asked. Her and Ale are gone. So all this stupid talk about that stupid brand can cease.

I want her to leave because every aspect of that brand ain't shit no more. I am not even scared if we don't see her anymore. If her career was to end, it ended well. But its better than her being with VS now. And as I said before I think her doing that HF was to prep herself for when she has to leave

The only thing that makes me scared is VS seeing how wrong they was to not put emphasis on models like her (mainly her because she was the most talked about angel) and they want to backtrack and say they need her again for another year to makeup for their mess.

Because clearly still ain't nobody doing the job like her. I'm scared its gonna be like a last minute decision. They probably started planning the special months before this, but after seeing their company is failing.... I just hope they don't try to snatch her up.

15 hours ago, TKC said:

I am also sure thats why VS wouldn't say anything about it when Vogue UK asked. Her and Ale are gone.

Can you link me to the Vogue UK interview with VS that implied that?

If you signed a contract for another year, she should be getting as much work and exposure as all the other Angels. It's pretty obvious that VS is phasing her out. She had the smallest screentime in the Holiday commercial which pissed me off big time cause she blew all the other Angels away when I saw how drop dead gorgeous she looked in hair and makeup. She was barely shown in commentary for the VSFS, little screentime in her actual runway walks, no whereabouts of her in St. Barts. People keep trending her the most during the VSFS but she's not even being treated like an Angel anymore, just a regular VS model. Drop her if you're not going to use her anymore jfc. They're only using her for PR yet there's no Adriana, it's pathetic.

3 hours ago, HauteMaven said:

Can you link me to the Vogue UK interview with VS that implied that?

If you signed a contract for another year, she should be getting as much work and exposure as all the other Angels. It's pretty obvious that VS is phasing her out. She had the smallest screentime in the Holiday commercial which pissed me off big time cause she blew all the other Angels away when I saw how drop dead gorgeous she looked in hair and makeup. She was barely shown in commentary for the VSFS, little screentime in her actual runway walks, no whereabouts of her in St. Barts. People keep trending her the most during the VSFS but she's not even being treated like an Angel anymore, just a regular VS model. Drop her if you're not going to use her anymore jfc. They're only using her for PR yet there's no Adriana, it's pathetic.

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2015/12/16/adriana-lima-and-alessandra-ambrosio-retiring-rumours

They looks so much happier in the photos than last time. I would too if Adriana wasn't there   LOL

Yeah, I agree about the contract thing. I mean I hate adriana being there because VS just sucks now. BUT at the same time, there is no wrong in people wishing there was more adriana. even if she has been there for so long. First of all she still looks good. Second of all, she is an angel. Period. As long as VS hires, people are going to expect to see her. Not like she is just a model. But as you said, they treating her like she is just a model but actual MODELS for them Like kendall and Gigi, got shown way more and treated as angel. Thats not just pathetic, its infuriating. Victoria's Secret can fuck themselves for doing that. Thats the only thing I felt embarrassed for Adriana. Like I wonder how it was seeing that, knowing how much they use her for PR and stuff. Don't give a shit about gigi and kendall being young, they are not angels. Kendall never done a damn thing for that company BUT walk and give the show wack ratings.

But thats ok because Adriana still got more talked about than their asses and some people really did not watch the show because of kendall. I really hope VS feel as stupid as they were being when they saw that happen.

Thats why I am annoyed with anybody that tries to act like Adriana isn't good enough for them anymore. Adriana is the one doing them a favor still being there.

22 minutes ago, TKC said:

She shot for love magazine remember

ah true forgot that one

what do you think about Adriana's Work in 2015?? forget some like Veet, VS ...?

Adriana Lima 2015

US Vogue April 2015 - Shape Shifters (Editorial)

IWwb10Yi.jpg 1NBL0LWu.jpg 431TD65n.jpg

H&M Summer 2015 Advertising

HWltYN6j.jpg eWqhadEy.jpg j7roxzmo.jpg 8P33gFYY.jpg Yai1rhIK.jpg B2IrHche.jpg 3cemWBsU.jpg

Vanity Fair Italy June 2015 (Editorial)

ONKrYhFo.jpg

Marc Jacob Decadence 2015 Advertising

n1cOBdFH.jpg

Vanity Fair UK  - The Supermodels (Editorial)

rzfVDVZX.jpg

Washington Life Magazine June 2015

8R9FJnpm.jpg

Vogue Mexico July 2015 - Con el Alma al Aire (Editorial)

w1gW60WO.jpgx9v4C41T.jpg wYXBw1FX.jpg nX9vqzEx.jpg zDHsYswN.jpg vJ0uPQ1E.jpg bruJ5ggo.jpg PoxRDUY2.jpg JgjPiugx.jpg

Must Wanted Mexico 2015

DNtMndsq.jpg

LOVE Magazine #14 F/W July 2015 Yohji Yamamoto (Editorial)

DvTgyott.jpg loBFeojj.jpg 0oAia5Jh.jpg

W Magazine September 2015 - Viva Cuba (Editorial)

ySr9flh3.jpg 8lBbkH9M.jpg vyLsfJmX.jpg Iz18sfiS.jpg BNlkpYht.jpg anIUDqBG.jpg lgiFW0Bt.jpg

VS Night Fragrance 2015 Advertising

PG8QDhT4.jpg

US Vogue September 2015 - Forces of Fashion (Editorial)

PL6xfQx8.jpg

Vogue Eyewear Fall/Winter 2015 Advertising

68D8N6bX.jpg 2A5a4hSx.jpg rM3067ZT.jpg SYTct4vb.jpg meATNweE.jpg

Interview September 2015 - Me Issue

Jwy4eRx3.jpg

Elle US October 2015 (Editorial)

PjdT2JQH.jpg Psni0taU.jpg u9Ucpaza.jpg

Hotel Swerve November 2015

L2Io8KzO.jpg

US Glamour January 2016 - Squadgoals

ABGuoxZw.jpg

0ZXzjy7E.jpg

I like it, and she did good this year, but 2014 was so amazing, I can't help but feel a little disappointed with her work this year. I know is still more than usual but she didn't have any campaigns for F/W 2015 and she only got one magazine cover this year...

I wish 2016 will be even better than 2014! :D I always want to see more work for her...

i like it too, still hoping for Vogue US or UK in 2016 that would be great. Maybe she will have a part in a movie like she wants. But i prefer more Covershootings. She spends so much at the Gym with her boyfriend and friends and i wish some new works,shootings something nobody expected.

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

i like it too, still hoping for Vogue US or UK in 2016 that would be great. Maybe she will have a part in a movie like she wants. But i prefer more Covershootings. She spends so much at the Gym with her boyfriend and friends and i wish some new works,shootings something nobody expected.

That would be amazing!

She did shoot with Katie Grand and Marc Jacobs dogs were there so I hope that she got the campaign for S/S. She also said she shot something the day after the VSFS. I hope that is something exciting (like a new ad since it was shot during campaign season or a new cover). She worked with Katie again in London. That is probably for Love magazine or their advent calendar.

I think that is all we know. Hopefully there is more! :D

I still wonder what happened to that photoshoot she did with Pat and Carlyne this time last year... I can't believe that never come out.:(

Yeah the whole Kendall and Gigi thing pissed me off too. Those two shitty models got better and more elaborate outfits than Adriana and way more screentime. Hell, even Pimp Mama Kris got way more screentime than Adriana and that's nauseating. This whole nepotism modeling generation just sucks so bad. After the VSFS, Vogue posts an article on their site on why we the people should call Kendall and Gigi supermodels? Like really, no matter who tells me "you have to call them supermodels" I will not, never. Adriana shits on them all the way and Razek had the audacity to put those two above her? Honestly Ed is such an ass to Adriana.

If Adri is leaving VS, I want her to be in way more campaign work and get contracted by La Perla just like Naomi Campbell and Natasha Poly have been involved with. That'll be a nice kick in the ass for VS and anyways, the masses are seeing more that VS is a massive marketing joke of shitty quality, sweat shop products. I only saw 5% lingerie, 95% costume with all the VSFS outfits, it's laughable. Only really dumb sheep buy VS. Last time I bought VS products was when I was a teenager. My boyfriend's mother works as a sale associate with VS and she thinks the brand is a joke. VS doesn't even know how to size women properly for bras, that's just sad.

19 minutes ago, mjmarija said:

That would be amazing!

She did shoot with Katie Grand and Marc Jacobs dogs were there so I hope that she got the campaign for S/S. She also said she shot something the day after the VSFS. I hope that is something exciting (like a new ad since it was shot during campaign season or a new cover). She worked with Katie again in London. That is probably for Love magazine or their advent calendar.

I think that is all we know. Hopefully there is more! :D

I still wonder what happened to that photoshoot she did with Pat and Carlyne this time last year... I can't believe that never come out.:(

Would be great if she got the campain for Marc jacobs. About the Love Mag advent calender we will see it soon, hope its better than last year.  Well i can't have enough of her, hope 2016 will be great too.

From this year I liked the W magazine in Cuba and also the Marc jacobs Decadence Commercial The Hotel Swerve video was fun:p  and i loved her Shooting with Valentina even it was just one picture. They looked beautiful together:heart:

about her photoshoot with Pat and Carlyne, is it not possible that it's one from this year?? and we can not assign it. I mean why would't they release it?

i also asked few times what happened to this shooting from April?? was it for VS?

16 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

Would be great if she got the campain for Marc jacobs. About the Love Mag advent calender we will see it soon, hope its better than last year.  Well i can't have enough of her, hope 2016 will be great too.

From this year I liked the W magazine in Cuba and also the Marc jacobs Decadence Commercial The Hotel Swerve video was fun:p  and i loved her Shooting with Valentina even it was just one picture. They looked beautiful together:heart:

about her photoshoot with Pat and Carlyne, is it not possible that it's one from this year?? and we can not assign it. I mean why would't they release it?

i also asked few times what happened to this shooting from April?? was it for VS?

That shoot never came out I'm sure. I don't know why... I mean it happens, but I didn't think it would happen to Adriana.

I think that photo is from Vogue US photoshoot, the one with Valentina.

13 minutes ago, mjmarija said:

That shoot never came out I'm sure. I don't know why... I mean it happens, but I didn't think it would happen to Adriana.

I think that photo is from Vogue US photoshoot, the one with Valentina.

Sad, im courius now what kind of shooting that was,  they should always release Adriana's shootings, i mean it could not be that bad.  Hope we will see hers once, like those unreleased pics from other stars they publish later. well i hope we don't have to wait too long. I am always happy when photographers realese Outtakes from Shootings because sometimes they are even better than the pics they choose for the magazine.  Not like jerome Duran who i am sure, has thousand pics he never post on Insta.

Yes I think you are right about the shooting with Valentina, @Savanna mentioned Bruce Weber that time, it makes sense, so finally i can sleep good now:p

yeah, i think she is on holiday or maybe doing some kind of charity work. She always avoids it during those times. We haven't even seen photos of her at the gym by other people.

Wish she showed her Holiday pics though, I bet they are amazing, judging by the ones Jerome use to capture when he was with her.

Lol maybe we should be more worried about her once she leaves VS, because she still wants to post pretty much NOTHING on social media. Not her work. Not the most flattering pics of her. Rarely anything.

http://www.tv3.ie/xpose/article/fashion/187493/Adriana-Lima-I-dont-like-selfies 

I know I sound like a broken record but adriana should maybe retire if her and her fucking so called team don't want to get with the program. Adriana really deserves the PR of somebody like Alessandra especially since she has such a difficult time conforming herself. She must don't want to continue modelling that bad if she distance herself so much from things that control her career now in days (press, social media/fans)

Especially with her age, she better show how amazing she still is, or atleast was if she doesn't like sharing recent pictures.

She may take pics backstage from the show but  doesn't share like others to keep it a surprise but she never ever even posts them afterwards neither.... She needs to step away if she wants to continue to be that private most of the time. It really is to the point where I thinks she should just back away, before she ends up falling off because of it.